Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,The switches located at the wiring closet are Catalyst 3550. They have no fiber port. I plan to use a third party UTP to fiber converter at the switch end to increase the distance of the AP since Cisco has an inline power fiber converter which can...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just installed new equipment on a site.2 buildings have there connection using a wireless bridgeThis wireless bridge consists of 2 x 2602 Autonomous AP's. Switch 1 <--> AP1  << wireless >> AP2<-->Switch 2 AP1 is configured as follows:dot11 ssi...

What command can I run in CLI, to get a mac address that is associated with a provided ip address?Context: In order to access wifi, users have to go through a web authentication. Upon submiting their credentials, we are able to see their ip address. ...

evr000001 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Well question is what the subject says xDgoogle search reveals that SKU means "Stock Keeping Unit" but I kinda doubt it,anybody have an idea what SKU means? Many clients tend to ask what it means

Hi,I have configured a firewall port as a port trunk and I need to configure GigabitEthernet on on 3702E AP as port trunk as well.Documentation is not of much help and I could not find any similar example  on the Internet.My scenario is below: 1. My ...

sampersis by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Enable HTTP Server

I have a Cisco Aironet 3702E and I want to configure it as standalone unit in my network. This AP is a brand new and has not been deployed in a network and has not been controlled by an AC previously. I have tried to find out how to enable HTTP on th...

sampersis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring a autonomous AP to do web authentication for guests. In the link below, there is a note about a configuration of a "ip admission" in the vlan mapped to the ssid. How I do this? http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_poi...

Hi, I would like to add another interface to my WLC and add it to the group interface to extend my subnets for guest users in anchor controller. Unfortunately when I tried to add another interface in different subnet but in the same VLAN, controller ...

Gunter by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card