cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloCan anyone help answer a query we have regarding an upgrade we need to do on Prime Infrastructure, PI.We are running PI version 1.3 on VMware in a standard deployment.We want to upgrade to a Pro deployment.My understanding is that the only diffe...

martaylor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey - I'm trying to get some real documentation about the real speeds of 802.11ac Wave2. Having a hard time finding some real numbers. From what I understand any numbers you see in wifi documentation is referring to total throughput, right? In docume...

I recently configured a Cisco 1252 with both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz radios. I was able to enable channel bonding on the 5Ghz radio with no issue but on the 2.4Ghz side I do not have the option to. I know it is not always recommended in the 2.4Ghz range but ...

We started having a lots of problems with APPLE TV after upgrading to the newest software to 7.0. The AirPlay drops frequently on all updated APPLE TV's. The ones they were not updated are ok.  We use Cisco 3750, and WLC5508 controller. With old sof...

jguremka1 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, all!I have an issue - one guest client is disconnecting often. WLC 5508. Open Guest WLAN with redirect to ISE. 50-60 clients working constantly and with no problems. One of them disconnecting every 5 miinutes. Help me please. There are logs fr...

mormori0n by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to know if there's a way to put a name on each client associations on an autonomous access point. From the GUI, what you have are mac-addresses with an empty name field and I want to know if I can populate some information into that ...

rlaudiano by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need  to know is there a simple step by step method or document I can use to configure Cisco AP's and WLC controllers.I also wanted to know light weight AP's can they be configured through CLI by putting serial cable? Regards, Abdus Samad

Hello! Which switch is recommended for 802.11 a/g/n 1600, 2600, 3600 series AP? Is it enought fast ethernet ports or sould we use gigabit ethernet ports switch and why? Is there network infrastructure deployment guide for cisco wireless?

Does anybody have a complete "show-run" running config from a 5500 series controller, "sanitized" of course, they would care to post to share?I need to create some config examples and do not have a piece of hardware to work with. Thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card