cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Folks, I have a deployment with 3650 MC/MA that use ISE server for authentication and authorisation.We have observer since a couple of days that client on the switch turns to Idle status and eventually are unable to use the wireless network.I have...

nskarim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have just configured a second anchor wireless controller for Guest Access. On the foreign controllers, I have anchored the Guest WLAN to both anchor controllers and thats working correctly.Do the two redundant anchor controllers need to be mobil...

Hi everyone And thank you for an awesome resource!I was lucky enough to get my hands on this 2504 at work for labbing and had set the goal for last night to convert the two 1252s to lwap and join them with the controller. Just a simple ssid and thats...

kim by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're a small business and can usually get by with a high-end consumer wireless router. But in March, we're hosting a huge event that will have at least 200 guests. Being busy professionals, they're all going to want access to wi-fi. Can someone plea...

jhart by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have ISE, WLC and Cisco APs. I have a wlan which provides access to corporate laptops(EAP-TLS).Now a requirement is there is to provide access to corporate mobile devices(windows, androids, Apple). Question:What kind of sloution i can imp...

Can I setup a 5508 pair of controllers as an HA pair if they're geographically located in different data centers?  From the reading I'm doing, it looks like the redundant port needs to be physically plugged in between the two or am I miss reading? Th...

Cisco Anyconnect keeps showing "pausing" after connecting to corporate VPN.  This pausing occurs because 4g disconnects, the icon disappears and then reappears.  The Anyconnect reconnects and then goes back to "pausing" after 5-10 seconds.  It contin...

Is there a process to remove Locally Significant Certiifcates (LSCs) from registered APs so that they, instead, use their Self-Signed Certificates (SSCs)? The WLC firmware is: 7.4.121.0.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card