cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a simple way to script using either a terminal client (putty, teraterm, etc.) or Prime Infrastructure whereby I could set up a set of commands to be run at a certain interval? I want to conduct some client testing roaming across a site whils...

We are using ACS and WLC for wireless client authentications, The issue here is with single user, His credentials are not working in his laptop but they are working in other devices. The interesting part is other user credentials are working in his l...

I feed the MAC in the WLC as the MAC filtering is enabled however, I have seen without removing the mac the users mac get deleted. Any such experience Or solution.

Hello everyone,First at all, i apologize for my english, i'm trying my best here I'm posting here because i dont know much in WIFI Networking, an material selection. I need to change all access point in a warehouse. I have many rooms, but i dont knwo...

Hi All,Today i am facing issue with mobility group. i checked and found  control and data path is down on foreign controller.I am able to ping anchor controller. Required ports are open on firewall but mping and eping fails. Any idea whats wrong. On ...

Customer currently has a Cisco 5500 WLAN controller at one of our datacenters. They want to add a WLAN controller as redundancy at their local site which shall be used as a secondary failover controller. This site is reachable over VPN. Which redunda...

Hi all! I’m trying to set 2,4ghz radio to use 802.11n only, but AP tells me that I must choose one of data rates 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, or 54 Mbit/s. I confused. Aren’t those data rates for 11g? I want to enable only MCS Rates 1-15 which is 11n. N...

Ivanleonel by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My requirement to use AP 1142 as an autonomous AP with 3 ssid/ 3 vlans,Unfortunately its not working, SSID 1 - ABC - 10.10.10.0/24SSID 2 - DEF - 10.10.20.0/24SSID 3 - GHI - 10.10.30.0/24 DHCP pools are configured locally, Clients can connect and i...

Hi, I recently upgraded WLC5508 to 7.6.130.0, after two days, suddenly I can not https or ssh to the controller, console ports responses, futunately.  WiFi itself seems to be working fine for now, is this a known problem on 5500 series WLCs? is there...

Jian Gu by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I noticed this feature is disabled by default.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/7-4/configuration/guides/consolidated/b_cg74_CONSOLIDATED/b_cg74_CONSOLIDATED_chapter_010000111.htmlAre there any issues in enabling it? Looks l...

Hi - Is anyone aware of a method of monitoring the bandwidth utilisation on a dynamic interface on a WLC?I'd like to monitor the traffic on each dynamic interface to generate usage stats on centrally switched guest and employee SSID's.Thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card