cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I have a Cisco 5508 WLC with a guest network set up on it. The WLAN uses local authentication and grants access through an ASA to the Internet. I just found out that the customer now wants to limit where wireless clients can go on the Internet by URL...

if in the same subnet, both lightweight & standalone AP's are working can we get drop while moving from lightweight to stndalone or vice versa.

bhosalesb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to be able to monitor who makes configuration changes to our 5508 WLC. I have setup the 'archive' feature on Cisco switches in the past however, I can't find a way to do this on our WLC.I've had a look online for how to set this up but s...

When will Aironets support 802.11ac? We need to deploy wireless throughout a large building, and we're having issues with N. We're wanting to try AC to get a better range. I tested an AirPort Extreme which gave good results, but we're trying to use a...

I am getting error messages for clients:11 Mon Jun 14 09:11:56 2010 Decrypt errors occurred for client 00:13:ce:54:57:3c using WPA key on 802.11b/g interface of AP 00:16:9c:91:97:c0 12 Mon Jun 14 09:11:56 2010 Decrypt errors occurred for client 00:16...

johnminon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we still have problems to connect 7925 phones with a 5760 controller. First we had suspected, the channel allocation because the controller had 8 of 12 APs with the same channel config. Now we use only a-standard with manual channel config but ...

Hi all, I upgraded to the MD image of 7.4.121.0 about 2 weeks ago... it's cleared up some bugs that I ran in to my environment. A few minutes ago I got my new3702 access points. And luck would have it version 7.4.121.0  does not support the new 3702 ...

Hi  How a wism  talking to aaa server .? The wism will talk on behalf of the user ? What i mean if there is an acl on the interface vlan ( switch) , Do we need to allow the aaa server in the access list ?  Thanks  

susim by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our company has a dozen 7925G wifi phones that are used in a call center environment. There is not heavy use in this office, a call center agent has talk time ranging from 30 minutes to about 2 hours a day.We purchased Plantronics Model H171N head se...