cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to use the Cisco 3850 switches to manage my AP's at our remote locations.  Most of the remote locations will use less then 50 AP's so I would only need one MC at each location.  There will be a few locations that will have about 75 AP's each. ...

Hi all,Recently purchased a 871w, from what I can see all the config is as it should be.The dhcp is working on the fa ports but not the wifi hence it could be a bridging issue:/Here is my config minus passwords. Any pointers would be brilliantCurrent...

Hello,I am having an issue with getting mobility to form between a 2504 and a 5508 controller.  Both WLCs are running 7.4.110.0 code.  The 5508 is the guest anchor.The 5508 has a management interface on the inside network and the guest traffic is on ...

I'm using MSE 7.4 and using Location analytics.  I got 5 days of data, and now its no longer collecting data.When i go to the location analytics GUI the only day i can select is almost 2 weeks ago.  When I run reports directly from the MSE, those wor...

jpop00001 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have a simular issue where is shows the status as active, not-in-use.What does this mean and how do I get this to be in use.This is a Controller with HA-SKU license.The licenses has been inherited from the Primary Controller.Any license on ...

Hi All,I have my main site (A) which hosts a WLC  and also has a local Internet breakout. Prime also runs at this site.I have Site B which is one of our remote sites that has an AP connected to it.I have the AP firmware all downloaded and can see it ...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We are having some Issue with some Access Points are dropping clients on 2.4 GhZ radio, the radio is if you SSH to the Access Point "Dot11Radio0 is up, line protocol is up".Our setup is 2 x Wism2 controller (7.5), a CPI (1.4), and around 750 Acces...

jaa by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I would like to ask if I can block a user who connects to our network and generates high usage of internet. The problem is every time he clones his MAC address.PS ...( WITH OUT SETTING A PASSWORD ON THE APs AND WITH OUT SWITCHING THEM OFF)THX

Hi, I was curious to know if there is a way to bulk edit our Mac Filter templates on NCS Prime 1.3? In the mac filter under controller template launch pad > Security > Mac Filtering we have several hundred templates for various devices. We are in nee...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card