Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am attempting to configure a Cisco RV180W with 802.1x authentication using peap-mschap-v2 with a server 2008 nps box in a domain environment and I keep getting the following error in the event logs: "The RADIUS request did not match any configured ...

Hi all,Upstream traffic rate limit is not supported by WLC . It will be done by AP. We have setup of Auto anchor for both corporate and guest(but authentication mechanism is diffrent) . They wont access any internal resouce .Only interner traffic is ...

Hi,I have a AIR-SAP1552I-A-K9 and want to upgrade it to a lightweight AP. We're running 7.2.111.3 on our WLC which should work according to Cisco documentation. I downloaded c1520-k9w8-tar.152-2.JB.tar from Cisco homepage which was under their "ligth...

Hi all,I want to restrict the management access to WLC. Means at a time , i want to restrict only one session per username. If anybody is tries to access with the same admin account , they should not able to access. Whether this can be done ? Kindly ...

Good Morning Everyone!I was just wondering if anyone knows from experience what the best method would be for the following?We have 2 WLC-5508 running code 7.4.100.0. We have just purchased a 50-AP Adder license for the primary WLC. We are looking to ...

Hello! To provide secure access to the network via wireless network I am using Cisco Secure ACS 5.4 and Cisco Wireless Controller is there ways to provide two-factor authentication. More specifically, the certificate + password. Please give guide or ...

I want to deploy certificates with using EAP-TLS protocole on WLC 5508 and for authentication I'll use NPS (windows microsoft Radius) and Active Directory.I'm looking for documentation from manufacturer but I found only blogs.Have you some experiance...

elodie.lu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: