cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Experts!Please see attached drawing... thanks!1400 point-to-multipoint bridging here...HQ uses the omni antenna (AIR-ANT58G9VOA-N)Sites A,B,C use the sector antenna (AIR-ANT58G10SSA-N)LOS is verified among sites.Antenna power are set to max, e...

HelloI have 2 APs (it may be a -E-K9 for the model) and I can not seem to get them to work properly. I have pasted in a configuration from an 1130 model, modifying it slightly to match the new interface types and also changed the IP address.I have at...

The WCS is installed in one of our servers (unsudes since a very long time) which is monitoring all the WISM controlletrs. But I am not able to access the web page due to very high latency. is there any way I can find out where it is installed and ho...

I need to peer a new AIR-CT5508-HA-K9 with an existing 5508-50 currently in production.  Where to begin?The existing 5508 is running 7.2.115.1. and is cabled to a 6509 via port-channel.  What is the recommended code level now for the existing 5508 to...

HelloI am setting up a test AP for Windows 8. Is there a way that i can restrict access to this AP by Windows version or by MACaddress of the select wireless devices being used for the test. I have controller(s), AIR-CT5508-K9, that the AP associates...

Hello Guys, please someone help me.I can't access the gui from cisco WLC 2100 device, i changed IP's to the same subnet, connected straight-through cable on both interfaces (Notebook & WLC), i can ping, but can't access the GUI by using ethernet conn...

Need basic 11Mb bandwidth between two buildings, approx 600 fee apart, Clear LOS.  I’m thinking 1600 series standalone AP with directional patch antennas. BOM for each  = (2) AIR-SAP1602E-A-K9  1600 series AP standalone(2) CON-SNT-S1602EA  Smartnet(2...

Resolved! AP PHY data rates

Hello,AP 1600 has PHY data rates up to 300 Mbps, and 2600 up to 450 Mbps.With 1600 AP, if I have a client connected at 300 Mbps on the radio 5 GHz (MCS index 15, 40 Mhz) and another client connected at 130 Mbps on the radio 2.4 GHz at 130 Mbps (MCS i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card