cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco 5520 (RTU) License

Hi All,What happens if the RTU (Evaluation) license expires? Do I need to install permanent licenses to continue using the WLC. At the moment I only have  RTU - 1500 AP license operating (see image attached). After 3 weeks and the Evaluation RTU expi...

Jay233 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! init>> prompt on 2802i Access Point

Hello,we have a 2802i AP that keeps booting into init>> prompt:init>>Please choose one of the following boards:1. 3K2. 2K (new)3. 2K (proto)4. Milos5. 2KH6. 3KVE (v-sku)7. 3KH/3KA/4K8. Duploinit>> If I select 2. 2K (new) the AP boots normally and fun...

LeroyW by Beginner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Vs Aruba

Hello im looking to know   if what im reading on this cisco vs aruba document is true...i feel that well i prefer asking here rather than bealiving what a brand build it to sounds better than the other... so i guess i can get the truth here, about th...

9800 Flex connect - Not saving the tags

I have two cloud 9800s in AWS running 17.3.3. All of the APs are in FlexConnect mode. Can you please change the code in the controller so the TAGs are written to the AP when the AP is initially configured?  I have to configure every AP twice when the...

ROBERT T by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

.run file for 9800

Hi All- I was looking for software to update my 9800-CL from 17.3.3 to 17.3.4c.  I believe that I found the appropriate file: C9800-CL-universalk9.17.03.04c.SPA.bin.  I also notice there were files with the .run extension.  What are these?Thanks

Increasing AP strength

We have a WISM 2 running 8.0.120.0 . We support about 37 AIR-LAP1142N-A-K9 APs. It is setup and working fine. I was wondering if there is a way to increase signal strength to increase coverage on certain APs. I am sure there are drawbacks to doing th...

Resolved! vWLC DHCP not working across VLANs

Having an issue with clients connecting to various WLANs getting DHCP leases from a scope configured for another VLAN. It was previously working for a couple days, but seemed to all of a sudden change to incorrect DHCP leases. Ex. a client connecting...

KMX762 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wifi - connectivity issues

Hi,We have about 70 APs with one WLC. About 4 SSID's configured with 2.4 and 5Ghz radios. Used to lose connection constently specially for guest network and corporate network  in only one area. Two Ap's are installed within 10m distance in a corridor...

shehan311 by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers