Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi i have WLC 3504, i want to enable multicast to AP for client to connect with VLC tto watch video streaming.i have enabled mutlicast, in switch pim work fine but in ap and wlc no work.how i can fix problem of mutlicast to enable AP and client to co...

kingstdz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am Park.I would like to know what causes the client to have wireless roaming as shown in the attached picture. Clients that are roaming have ping losses and are disconnected from the network. WLAN session timeout is 68,400 seconds. Thank you...

AP131_edit.jpg AP132_edit.jpg
ejpark by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco Community Kindly ask my customer is planning to have new WLC 9800 and the access point 9120AXI and they also want to buy AIR-DNA License for their existing AP 2802 the questions are 1. can the existing AP join WLC9800 by using AIR DNA Lice...

I'm trying to join C9115 to C9800, but it repeats joins and drops.Looking at show logging in ap, kernel: [*02/21/2023 12:42:21.8250] Re-Tx Count=1, Max Re-Tx Value=5, SendSeqNum=34, NumofPendingMsgs=3kernel: [*02/21/2023 12:42:21.8250]kernel: [*02/21...

CCC3 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to convert a previous EWC AP back to lightweight. I've done ap-type capwap, but show version still tells me the AP is EWC capable. Does anyone know how I can make the AP lightweight mode only? AP Running Image : 17.3.4.154Primary Boot Image : ...

Hi,I have a 9124AXI connected with a POE injector. (the PoE injector is a Cisco mGig 60W .3bt injector)I log in to the EWC and go the Access Point and under power status I see "Power Injector/Full" - so far I assume full power and everything is onlin...

BenRabbit by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiFew questions chaps:Can you setup 9800 with RP only without the SP port? Essentially inband managent based on SVI vlan.What do you say is key diffrence between SP and mgt port on 9800 vs 5520 ?can you access primary and secondary based on IP assign...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,we are implementing a dynamic vlan allocation in wireless network, via forescout nac.the clients are first joining to ssid and getting the ip range, however, the clients are getting correct ip address only when they disconnect and connect back...

Hi, I am looking for some assistance / input.currently I am working for a IT Company as a Network Engineer.Myself and my team are not overly fond of the EWC, but the sales guys keep selling them. (I'm aware there's nothing wrong with them and it's pr...

Fred SM by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi! has anyone successfully resetting an light weight 1130 AP to the factory settings? I tried the method described in the doc for 1130 on how to reset 1130 AP to the default settings, but it was not successful. I tried shutdown the AP, and plug in t...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card