cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I have a WLC 5500 series with Software Version : 8.5.110.0 and APs 3600 series.Im trying to installing or configuring AIR-RM3000AC-A-K9 Cisco Aironet 3600 AC Module.Im new to Wifi so...how can i know that AIR-RM3000AC-A-K9 is correctly in...

rpalmeida by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we got 1 Aironet 1832 and it is running Mobility Express and are capable. I did the same configuration once on the mobility express GUI and once though console CLI. Both times i got to the same failed result on both of them. I must be missing s...

Hi,I've configured a WLAN. I can seccessfully connect a client machine, it receives a DHCP address from a Windows DHCP Server.From the client I can't reach the default gateway. I can ping the wireless controller user-VLAN interface from client machin...

Hi Team, I have an on-prem Cisco WLC 9800-L Controller. I configured all the parameters properly. Now I am able to get the Console CLI login as well as the GUI login via SP port. But I am not able to log in through GUI when using Wireless management ...

viv42 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen all remote pairs showing as "Pair A" and Not Supported? Below are the results from the switch. For reference this is on a Catalyst 3850 with an Aironet 1852i access point on the distant end. This AP has been going down every few days ...

jdparsons by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a P2P mesh setup with a root/mesh.  I have VLAN transparent disabled and Ethernet bridging enabled in the mesh profile as I'm carrying multiple VLAN's over a trunk.I have some questions in regards to the screenshot below.What is the differe...

tiluna_0-1686246140001.png
tiluna by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a WLC 5508 controller running 8.5.140.0 and I am trying to move the access points off this controller to a 9800-l running ios-xe 16.12.3 When I move an AP from the 5508 to the 9800 it will not join.I have checked the other posts with s...

ivickery by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,About the Web Authentication on C9800 WLC, we are using 17.3.7 IOS XE . And created a DHCP pool on it for Guest user ( push 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as DNS server). We also configured the Web Authentication (Captive Portal - Consent), https, an...

117222400 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card