cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there any way I can generate a user authentification failure report.We suspect an issue with the guest user creation process and we would like to track down user authentification issues. Has anyone found something ?  -Luc

Hello,Currently my solution consist of two 5508 controllers and several non-mesh and few mesh AP (2600) running in flexconnect mode in one single site in europe.Everything is going fine. However there is going to be a new site in Canada. I found some...

Paul Zon by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have deployed 2xCisco 5508 controllers in HA (OS 7.4) with Cisco APs 1602 & 2602. I have also configured FlexConnect and users are using PEAP for authentication on ACS. On day 1, everything worked fine and users were able to connect and get IP ...

Hi,I need to upgrade the software version of WLC to 7.0.235.3 with following primary and boot software: AIR-WLC4400-K9-7-0-235-0-ER.aesAIR-WLC4400-K9-7-0-235-0.aesAfter the  upgrade how the APs connected to WLC will download the IOS of new Software v...

arun.stha by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,Can I enable a Web Authentication to an external Captive Portal for a specific SSID with autonomous AP without WLC?I should activate an hot spot service, in order to manage guest/visitor users.I need to integrate autonomous AP to an e...

Hi,I'm thinking of setting bridge between two buildings with AP2600 and AIR-ANT2566P4W-R. The distance between buildings is less than 1,000 feet and there is a clear line of sight.Has anyone made any kind of a throughput measurement in a such situati...

Hi everyoneI´m having this issue with some Apple devices, I´m trying to connect them to my WLAN, for throubleshoot I create a new WLAN with WPA2-TKIP and a PSK, the devices didin´t connect to the WLAN.I also change the security to WPA2-AES with TKIP,...

I'm trying to configure a 2602i and I know there is a way to access the web GUI to accomplish this but I'm unsure if I have to access CLI to assign the AP and IP or if it already has a default IP?If it has an default IP can someone please let me know...

OK...I have discovered something extremely weird, if anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate it.So I have a wireless bridge set-up with two Cisco Aironet AP's ( 3500 and 1200 ), on the 5Ghz radio interface.All 2.4Ghz (Dot11Radio 0) int...

What is the big difference between the ACS and the ISE? We just purchased an ACS server to start locking down ports on our switches and use the Radius functions to better secure our wireless environment. It has been ordered but not yet arrived. I had...

bberry by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card