Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We had just gotten Airplay working between our AppleTVs and idevices with the new 7.4.1 controller software when... Apple released 6.1 and now our updated iphones and ipads cannot see the AppleTVs anymore.  Does anyone know what caused this and if th...

Hello everyone. I'd like to know your experience regarding how client count affects performance. What I have seen in a university network, with a very high client densiity, using 3500 APs, is that around 55 clients ping reply time gets over 200 ms; a...

Hi FREINDS,I am consistly receiving following message on one of my WLAN controller, please could you tell me the severity level and solution of the following message:IDS Signature attack cleared. Signature Type: Standard, Name: NULL probe  resp 1, De...

Here everyone,I would like to know if is possible to authenticate Access Point users by using their GMAIL accounts?.I guess Google could provide some kind of Radius authentication using POP3 service  or maybe, some third party Radius server could sup...

Hi We need to install some wireless AP's and will not be installed on a POE switch. We have purchased the invertors and I believe that I need to add a line into the config. Is the line below correct to enter into the config if you have an AP using a ...

HiIn a data sheet for a different model WLC (5508) I read that a standby Wireless controller can in case of an error on the Primary WLC, take over and for 90 days adopt the licenses from the Primary controller.We want to upgrade our redundant WLC sol...

folksi've been given a project to install a new wireless network (cisco) including access points, controllers etcunfortunately i don't have any experience of wireless so i''m looking a recommendation for a good book that will cover implementation and...

Hello all,I just got a new WIsm2 to work and I'm missing the second controller on a 6500 the session slot 12 processor 1 comand brings me to the logon screen...but session slot 12 processor 2 ends with an ErrorAm I right that the new wism2 has/is onl...

rbaeumer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WLC5508 , we are using external DHCP for WLANsone WLAN is able to get IP  from DHCP server but another WLAN not , the DHCP server is same , only 2 different scopes.anyone know why ?                   This is debug *DHCP Socket Task: Feb 05 2...

fgao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: