cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I am facing problem with WCS Apache server, I have error Apache.exe: could not determine the server fully qualified domain name...Error. Apache service is stopped.Its WCS 4.2.62.11WCSStatus shows:Database server is running...

HiWe want to replace our 1242 AP's with the 1602 modell and so far everything works like a charm. We have just noticed, that most of the clients which are connected on the 5GHz N radio, the webinterface of the AP1602 shows his own hostname instead of...

I have (2) 5508 WLC's. One has about 145 AP's and the other about 160 AP's.Initially the AP connects to the first controller using DNS. Afterwards I configure it to connect to the 2nd controller bu configuring the Primary Controller in the settings.T...

I am looking for a good spectrum analyzer for our company and was wondering what you guys thought was a good brand.  I am currently looking at the metageek, but I would like something that has more in one.  I noticed that site survey, packet analysis...

It appears NCS/PI does not support any kind of multi-user locking on maps.There are two of us here who need to edit maps.The only work around is to verbally tell the other to stay out of maps for a while.Otherwise both can edit, but changes may not l...

dmedal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to find documentation describing above migration scenario, but have not found anything. Has anybody tried above migration?In the existing setup I have a MSE 3350 running ver 7.2.103.0 (with CAS 7.2.1.36 and Partner engine 4.4.2.7))...

Dear Community Members,Actually the the AP am working on is :AIR-CAP3502E-E-K9  to be connected to Cisco 2960 POE Switch.1. what configuration do i need on the Switch and AP LAN Port to Power the AP from the POE Switch Port.2. Do i need to associate ...

okoroji80 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have Build a 5508-HA Cluster (7.4.100.0) , hat to reboot this cluster due to Licens install.After the reboot atleast one of the SSIDs was not broadcasting anymore, even the checkbox was checked.What did I do:Installed the Licenses @ Freiday ...

Hi,  Scenario :  We are deployed the WLC in Corparate Office and Access Points are placed in Branch Office with FlexConnect Local Switching mode.In this case, I am not able to Ping the Wireless clients eachother . Peer to Peer Block Option also Dis...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card