cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!I have two hardware MSE appliance with 7.2.110 version.They are successfully paired in HA with automatic Failover and automatic Failback.Automatic Failover works fine, but automatic Failback doesn't happen without administrator intervention.The...

Hi,I have configured Cisco IPPhone 7925G with EAP-TLS setting. (With manufacture installed and Userinstalled certificate). My issue is while roaming from 1 AccessPoint to another AccessPoint the call getting droped. I need to restart the IPPhone to r...

Dear anyone, I have 1 Head office and 20 braches. Now, I want to deploy the wireless solution. The wireless solution must comply some requirements: - Centralize wireless management solution means IT at HO can manage wireless at Branches. - At branche...

khang2711 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have read in some documents that we should have one Ap for more or less 50 clients. But i also read for example in ap 2600 specs that it support maximum 200 connections per radio.So for example in a conference room (10mx5meter) for 150 users in ...

etmarcof by Level 3
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently got satellite high speed. Am trying to hook up the wireless router my son gave me. Installed and set up but my PC doesn't recognize it and my phone won't pick it up.

Resolved! wireless test

Hi,We want to do a wireless test for deciding appropriate wireless locations for AP's.What is the best way to do this; can i use an autonomous AP with an ssid and move around to see the connection to a laptop?will this work, considering this autonomo...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a WLC 5508 connected in a hub and spoke topology. The WLC is located at the hub which is the main office. In one of the remote spoke locations I have five Access Points that are connected to the local LAN and the model for the APs is AIR-C...

Our WCS server  (Ver. 7.0.172.0) has been working flawlessly for two years, all of a sudden it stopped working, when I try to restart it I get:Starting WCS Serverjava.lang.NullPointerExceptionat com.cisco.server.services.PersistenceService.beginTrans...

mfpena by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know this product has reached the end of life but I still like the product and since there is no recommended replacement; I need some support.One day last week, I found the camera to not be working, wireless or Lan.  When you reset the power, the l...

Hi ,Today i face strange error i cant find solution. If anyone knows please help.     3/1/2013 6:30:43 PM    x.x.x.x    Error    EFWLC01: *apfMsConnTask_0: spam_lrad.c:18962 LWAPP header parsing failed, dropping the packet    3/1/2013 6:3...

Hi All,I have a question regarding to AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9. May I know does AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 has the 802.11a module? Since I configured it with vWLC, I haven't AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 inside 802.11a/n?If so, any module I need to purchase to enable 5GHz.vWLC ...

ctohang99 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CAPWAP QOS

Hi Community,I'm currently reviewing our QoS policy (WAN) and would like to add CAPWAP traffic.We have 2 central WLCs (5508, 7.2.110.3) and about 100 AP's (mainly 3600) across 10 sites running HREAP mode.Guest access is centrally switched, where all ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card