cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I am trying to setup Jabber. My problem is that the smart phones do not roam to the next access point until the rssi is so low the person can no longer hear the conversation. Is there any way to force the smart phone to roam sooner...

I am having an issue with wireless controler assigning wireless clients ip addresses that are off of the associated access point’s subnet. We have a Cisco 5500 Series wireless controller on our 192.168.0.0 LANWe have 3 subnets all of which have acces...

We have a site with a WLC 4400 and we would like to setup a Controller failover. The WLC 4400 is EOS/EOL and the replacement available is WLC 5508. Can someone advice me on how to configure these units in Primary /Secondary mode so that if any of the...

Hi there,we're getting the below mentioned error in our WCS console.Does anyone know what to do?Failed to retrieve metadata :[FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="HTTP request error" faultCode="Server.Error.Request" faultDetail="Error: [IOErrorEv...

Hai all, who have experience about Lobby Ambasador on WLC?after Lobby Ambassador create/generate account for Guest User, can we print out each Guest User Account? so we can give the hardcopy about they wireless account. all, please advice..thanks

is it possible to separate two VLANs:one is running for the users VLAN connects to the clientsone is for management purpose.Is there a sample code available for access points, bridges, and switches?I am really appreciated that

One of Cisco Wireless AP 1242 installed in my premises restarts itself; AP is getting power from Catalyst 2960 POE. I am using multiple SSID on this AP. I have issued the show tech-support. I have seen below in tech-supportSystem was restarted by unk...

csm_awais by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This might be a stupid question: I have 7 AIR-LAP 1231G-A-K9 APs: I have two of them up and working and the other 5 turned off: The vendor (before I was here) had a answer to every problem: add more APs. I know it's hard to believe. The WLC shows the...

I have a question with the CAPWAP command. Typically, when I get 1142N from our provider, they have no configuration on them and all I need to do is enter 4 lines of code all starting with CAPWAP and then I have them join the controller and finish...