Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,   Hope all is well.   We have a strange issue with our two Aironet 1142s and how it interacts with our Apple laptops. When we try printing to a printer in one room connected to (let's call it Aironet 2) we can't. We attempt to browse using Bo...

milkboy33 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a lot of cisco 1231G APs in our school district.  Recently they were having issues with the signals in some areas.  Now when we try to test to see if there is a signal it keeps fading in and out.  Sometimes there is no signal there.  Our APs a...

Lately, I've been hearing reports from a couple of techs that profiles configured in the ADU will mysteriously disappear and the default profile (which was deleted) reappears.  Has anybody else seen anything similar?  If you have, have you figured ou...

Could someone inform me if the AIR-AP1242AG-E-K9 is compatible with AIR-ANT5160V-R?Both of them use RP-TNC connectors but in PDF says for Cisco Aironet 1250 meanwhile for some other antennas it says "Best suited for use on the Cisco Aironet 1250 Seri...

Hello friends,I have few Cisco 1522 Outdoor APs in a Controller based environment.we want to implement 802.1x (MAB) for these Access Points.Problem is:When I type the "show mac address-table interface gx/x/x" command on the switchport where the AP is...

I have two AIR-AP350 SERIES AP's.  I am receiveing wifi from my friends house a mile away across a valley with clear line of sight.  I think there is a problem with one of these units because when doing a link test one unit shows 14% signal strength ...

macgd0160 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having problems getting HP iPaqs connected to our wireless network. The iPaqs DO initially authenticate and access the WLAN but when they are not being used for a while or they are restarted they will not reconnect.The error message on the contro...

Hi All,I'm trying to put together a Guest WLAN setup and want to know the best approach.If I use ISE for Guest portal/access control do I still have the standard setup of Anchor WLCs in DMZ for the guest WLANs?Or does the ISE tell the internal WLC's ...

I am using guest solution with two WLCs , one inside and one as anchor in DMZ.we have also NAC guest server to authenticate the guest users. inside WLC is 5508 and had been updated to latest version 7.2.103.0 last thursday.now we facing problem wi...

We are in the process of evaluating Cisco wireless controllers and AP. We have 3602 APs and 2504 controllers right now. We have mutliple branch offices connected to the main office through layer 3 and they all have different vtp domains and vlans. I ...

Hi,I'm trying to get confirmation on whether you can have workgroup bridge mode on the 1040 series model. The 1041N has the same IOS as the 1141/1241 and it has the settings are there, but I read somewhere on the cisco site that workgroup bridge is o...

gernst by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card