cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloWe have a strange issue which only started a few weeks ago.the hardwarewlc 5508 ver 7.0.98.0APs - AIR-LAP1142N-N-K9   we have AP groups setup with mobility between 3 controllers2 dhcp servers - isc dhcp - lease time is 1 hourThe client MAC OS X ...

I need to add 3 access points to my network.  However, I have some concerns about compatibility.  My equipment is toward the end of its lifecycle and I most likely wont be able to replace it until late next year.  My current setup is as follows.Cisco...

edisoncb2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have several Aironet 1231 APs most running 12.3(8)JEA software. There are 4 SSIDs on (each in separate VLAN), with only one broadcasting (called pubwifi). The broadcasting one is an open, unencrypted network:dot11 ssid pubwifi   vlan 8   auth...

forman102 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I migrated AP 1042 from standalone version to lightweight using c1140-k9w8-tar.124-23c.JA4When i connect it to network, after minute ap show message likeMar  1 02:28:57.981: %CAPWAP-3-UNSUPPORTED_WLC_VERSION: Unsupported version 6.0.196.0 on WL...

So since my web auth cert is expiring I got it renewed from VeriSign and they sent me back the file.  Do I need to again combine the "myprivatekey.pem" file and the new one that I got and then load it on the WLC?  Can't find any guidelines and instru...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to also upgrade the 1310 series cisco ap's from  autonomous to lwap without using the upgrade tool, if so what procedure  do I follow? The upgrade tool required to have telnet enable on the controller which I can't break the policy so ...

I got the task of setting up a Guest wireless network for one of our remote campuses. We already have some APs that are connecting to our WLC.The Enviroment:WLC Cisco 5500 is at our Corporate office. Connects to our Core Switch then to our RouterRout...

We are transitioning from a single WCS to NCS, and are looking at high-availability and the costs associated with it. How does the licensing work if you want a NCS high availability environment?  If you have a 10,000 device license on your primary, d...

Hi guys,I would like to ask if somebody knows how it is possible to make the responder site of the GSM network(a mobile phone) to be able to see the caller ID of the caller(mobile phone), because in the meanwhile the call have to pass through the VoI...

mac87 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes