cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!I have a trouble with internal dhcp server in WLC 2125. I installed wireless solution on the brunch office. There are one controller WLC 2125 and 17 LAPs 1131G in the office.  Two IP-networks was choosed for implementation Wireless network. Fir...

Hello,I was wondering if someone can help me get my head around what I am trying to do and whether or not it is even possible.  The goal is to give our users the ability to go to any of our locations (which are connected via circuits) with a Cisco 79...

carldu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm trying to upload webauth_bundle-1.0.2.zip file on WLC 5508 controller with software version 7.0.220.0 via tftp server.First the controller says that "Unknown bundle type. Valid bundle is a tar file." so I unzip file and create a tar file and no...

antonen76 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In WCS showing 1 AP not yet assigned to Maps but when you open that it will non detected.I m sure there was no new AP is connected to WLC or any AP is moved to unassigned Maps.the WCS version is 6.0.196.0 & WLC - 60.0.199.4.is there any bug ?Thank...

I'm attempting to block about 10 to 15 users on the wireless by using  MAC address filtering on the Aironet.  I referenced the following link: http://egementanirer.blogspot.com/2009/ ... dress.html The  policy does indeed work, but once I apply the ...

ZiPPygEEk by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are using 1240 AP  and now have  changed antenna to 1728 (Gain 5.2dBi) to increase signal strength, but as show Wi-Fi scanner (inSSIDer)RSSI stays the similar with old and new antennas.   What's wrong? in AP configuration I changed diversity an...

I have detected some rogue APs via our WCS but I don't know how to deauthenticate them so they become unusable.there is one option i got to "contain" them but i don't know how to contain themany body has idea that how i can contain them from WCS or W...

I need to get wireless coverage for outdoor open area , the distance between AP and location needs to have  wireless coverage is 250m.I put the design to use  AIR-ANT2410 antenna .I found in another post that the client can see the signal but the lap...

How can  something be deployed using a WLC and LWAP to service up to 200 clients in a conference environment.  I would be in 2 or 3 conference rooms, not in a major hall, but in a downtown city office building. The limit for ALB is 20 per AP, so 10 A...

Greetings. For some time now I have been looking for a good business class wireless AP. I've narrowed it down to the Cisco Aironet 1140 standalone (no controller). I'm no stranger to Cisco products. I've worked with their routers, switches and Pix/AS...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card