cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I have been upgrading my APs where I can to 3502s.  Since these support MIMO, I was wondering if it benefited all my clients, or just the n clients.  It seems to me that the client isn't involved in how MIMO works, so shouldn't all the clients benefi...

Resolved! New system advice

I want to purchase a new system comprised of 19 APs across a WAN consisting of 5 locations. I have a couple of questions. Is there any advantage of going with the 5500 series controller over the 4400 series? I want   b, g and n coverage. Other than t...

joe_jett by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear friends,for 802.11a/n  POE switch is working fine to provide power to the LAPs i know that.what about AIR-LAP1262N-E-K9  ? what is best switch to use for power of this LAPs POE or POE+  ???please advise about this if some one has tested it alrea...

i need to change the key used for one of our wireless networks.  in the past, i would setup a new network (ssid) with a new key and remove the old network (ssid) after staffs are all migrated over to the new ssid.  this way, both the new and old netw...

tachyon05 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let's say I have 10 to 15 LWAPs on my network. We have 2 WLCs which are 5508's.We have two different wireless networks (one of which will be removed shortly). WhenI log on to the WLC I can see I have several LWAPs using 1, 6, and 11. Which are knowar...

Hi allCan anyone tell me if there are any known compatabilty issues with the 5508 controllers and and AP1242 access points, I have some AIR-LAP1242 access points, and also some standard autonomous ones that have been converted to LWAPP ones.wil these...

The attached picture is a capture from my wireshark while downloading some file with my wireless connection.MY router its a 1841 with a wireless module to which i connect to.Can anyone provide me with some helpfull feedback regarding the cause of the...

nemiath76 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As some may know by know (lol) i am setting up my 1841 for home access. I obtained a 802.11 abg module and started studying and experimenting.What i have not yet clarified is if Dot11radio 0 and 1 -  2.4 and 5 ghz both support 54mbp transfer rates, a...

nemiath76 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So i configured about 47 Access points 2 years ago AIR-LAP1141N-A-K9   WLC 7.0.98Its all working fine, using channel extension. Then my company bought a small office and i got 4 AIR-LAP1141N-A-K9  (awesome deal i pulled) then ok, plugged in, download...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card