Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Should there be any problems streaming multicast HD video (3 mbps) wifi to 5000 standard HW tablets w custom app software in a closed arena? Which Cisco gear to use?Thanks

Hi there,I have 1200 AP, for some reason its radio interface led blinks red all the time. So i upgarded to version c1200-k9w7-tar.123-8.JEE.tarStill no luck. One thing i notice is in my GUI radio interface didnt shown up. In interface tab i can see o...

Hi, i would like to know how can i improve the speed in my HWIC HSPA to get the 20Mbps that the service provider has given to me.Now i just can get 3Mbps and that is not enought for a Branch office.There is the "sh conf", "sh cell 0" and a speedtest ...

me505y by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have deployed a Cisco wireless environment at one of our sites. The problem is that we are rolling out new motorola handhelds using windows 6.1 are not authenticating with the ACS. I have copied the same config as it was with the exsisting  wireles...

tahirs001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiNot sure if this is the right forum, but I'm completely new to Wireless networking.I've been asked to specify equipment for a client to meet the following requirements. Campus WLAN (employing thin AP’s with controller) Present 2 x SSID’s (one for c...

Hi, is there a way to get the same info as listed by the IOS command: show dot11 associationsusing snmp under Linux? The closest I have found is: snmpwalk -v1 -c public 172.24.24.218 | grep RFC1213-MIB::atPhysAddressAnyone?

2pat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I wonder if some else has seen this:I have a CAPWAP environment with 7.0.98 version Controllers and 1252 and 1262 APs and using ACS 5.1 for AAA services. 802.11n on a/b/g is enabled.Also transitioning from EAP-FAST to PEAP, have two different SSID...