cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Does this support Cisco Guest Access via Web Auth? This is the set-up, the WLC will provide authentication to guest who wish to connect the WiFi at a hotel. The hotel will provide username and password to guest to be used for Web Auth. Cisco guest ac...

Resolved! the correct way...

Hello guys,I have the next situation, 9 LAPs 1142N, i wish to convert them to autonomous, it seems that there is a 2 ways, with a simple copy tftp flash: commands and force them to charge the IOS.default  image(holding the mode button), what is the c...

I have the Linksys E3000 High Performance Wireless N-Router and I am having trouble connecting it to my PS3. The PS3 recoginizes the router and gets as far as trying to connect and then it tells me that the internet connection has failed and that the...

We have a wireless guest net and we broadcast it thru-out our hospital.The problem is with all the IPAD's, IPHONE's, ADROIDS and such roamingaround the hospital we are using all of our Class C IP addresses. Is there a way setupthe WISM to keep the cl...

hello there,we are trying to set up mesh network using 2500 controller and 1041n controller based AP.Can someone tell me if the AP will support mesh network? Can 1041N be set as root AP? Do i need 1300 series AP?

loonphang by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card