cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco AIR-AP1142

Just out of the box. Configured IP address, security and enabled the radios. When I checked the gigabit interface it shows:      Software status -- Enabled      Hardware status -- DownIs this an indication that the AP has a hardware problem and I can...

mcaoile by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm having problems with the DHCP assignments to the guest wireless users in a site.I'm using a H-REAP setup with 3 WLCs and a number of APs that support H-REAP(1140, 1240).The remote sites are spread all over Europe.One of the WLC is used as ...

Hello,We have a 5508 wireless controler, 1141 LAP and an Ucopia on the same building.I wish to add 1141 LAP on an agency. There are no link between the two site, and the agency have a classic internet access.Have I to use a security appliance to etab...

Anyone have any experience with 1250s set up as WGBs or know if it's possible?I have a large number of 1240s currently running as WGBs, but as we are migrating to 1140/1250/3500x APs we'd like to take advantage of 802.11n on WGB side and replace the ...

roboswald by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to set up a WDS using 1240 series access points as the WDS APs. I believe that I have the set up correctly done, but  1240 series AP that is the infrastructure client say the the RADIUS server is dead that is on the 1240 wds-server, b...

Hi all,     I'm running a 2106 with version 6.0.196.0.  I'm running a couple indoor 1131s on it for regular client access successfully, but my problem is with trying to Ethernet Bridge Wireless Mesh two 1522s.  I have placed the 1522 MAC addresses in...

Hello,I'm new to the community and wanted to see if I could receive a little assistance with a question I had regarding the Aironet 1300 wireless bridge.Is there a way to statically assign only one MAC address for the bridge to connect to instead of ...

Dear allI want to extract one of the license files of my WCS because I lost the original file. If you know how to do it, could you please tell me?Thank you.Yours,Antony

HiCan I use two Cisco 1522AG access points as a bridge? - just as the way two 1300 series or 1400 series APs would be used.For example one 1522 AP as a RAP and the other as a MAP whereby the MAP is connected to a LAN that is to be bridged....is this ...

I have an LAP1250 that was running fine for about a year. then about three weeks ago users reported no or low signal strength. After looking at netstumbler, I discovered that the AP was not broadcasting and the users were attaching to an AP way down ...

tkuzma1022 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdy.We have two Cisco 1310 devices working currently in point to point mode. I have a couple of questions regards this..1. What is the best method to encrypt the point to point links between the two? We would like to use local passwords for this.2....

All wireless VMware clients are receiving the standard IP address for their physical wireless adapter, but they have to assign a static IP address to their virtual VM adapter in order for both operating systems to function properly. The wireless infr...

kfox by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have inherited a wireless link between two building that used a pair of Aironet 350 wireless bridges.  I say used because one took a lightning strike and is fried.  I need to see the configuration on the remaining bridge to set up the new bridge bu...