cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

hi alli have 5508 WLC connected to trunk port of L3 switch .....and i have 3 ssid is mapping 3 vlans in l3 switch.my doubt is wheather i required to create 3 subinterfaces in the L3 switch for 3 ssid's ..or not require.what is require to configure in...

Resolved! Guest User issue

Hi,I have a WLC model 5500 running the version 7.0.98.0 in the DMZ as a guest controller. The authentication given for Guest SSID is WPA-PSK and internal Webauthentication. I login to this WLC as a lobbyadmin and create the guest user credentials and...

Hi,I was wondering if someone could take a look at the diagram I attached. I'm thinking I could reduce the hops the wireless traffic would take if I was able to use both Controller interafces and have them go to different switches. So, traffic coming...

Hello everyone, I'm new to using the Cisco tool I'm in need of advice for AP 1240, I have a network 253750G programmed with a controller when the controller is reset configuration loses the Rev. I wonder if alguientein this prestigious forum has expe...

Hi,Could someone please help me on this.I have 2 subnets for WIFI (192.16.20.0/24 and 192.16.40.0/24). clients connect to wifi and get ip from both range, but when the 20.x subnet IP's are completely leased out, we get disconnected and nobody would b...

Hello,I'm setting up a wlc, but i only have 2 vlans, one for data one for voice.So i have configured the 'data' wlan on the management interface and it's working fine ...Is there any reason why this shouldn't be done ?Cheers,Jan.

jseynaeve by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I bought 2 WAP4410N wireless routers but it did not come with a PoE injector.  We do not have a PoE capable switch.  I have a couple of 3COM PoE injectors but am concerned about differing PoE standards could cause the 3Com PoE injector to damage the ...

tvitt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Vlan pooling, recovery file options, AP code preload - all great features until the very basic operations of a WLAN controller stop being functional.  Has anyone else encountered this?  We are also having issues communicating with anchor controllers ...

Porfavor pido puedan ayudarme urgente, ya he configurado casí todas laas posibilidades y no encuentro el problema. sobre Dot11Radio0 is reset, line protocol is down   aaa new-model!!aaa authentication fail-message ^CCCCCCCC!!!!!!!Fallo en login. ...

Hi,I need to know about the flow traffic in the WLC.I know that the every traffic needs to pass in the WLC, but i need to know if i can change it.Example :I have one lwapp ap, but i want to the traffic pass only in this device and after pass to the w...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card