cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have inherited a wireless link between two building that used a pair of Aironet 350 wireless bridges.  I say used because one took a lightning strike and is fried.  I need to see the configuration on the remaining bridge to set up the new bridge bu...

Hi,I have setup my WLC 2112 exactly as per the different deployment guides, still I am failing to get the certificate when using web authentication for my guest VLAN. I then also do not get diverted to the internal web page to login in with one of th...

Hi,what exactly mean the fields of the traps  that appear in the Detailed Client report of the WCS? 07/08/10 08:09,"00:04:23:71:67:bf",,"Campus> Ome > CN.OM.P03","XSFK2MP345","10.120.205.25",07/08/10 08:09,"0 secs","0.0.0.0",0,-128,"802.11b","N/A",0,...

sdurn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am starting to build a wireless solution in transportation.  I have two 6500s with WiSM.  I have maybe 100 vehicles that I will have connected via a AP in WGB mode back to stationary AP in LAP mode (LWAPP tunnels to the 6500s).I'd like to assign a ...

jfraasch by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning to upgrade my WLC 4402-50 (HA) to WLC 5508-250 (HA). I also have some really old 1020 Access points that I will be replacing with 1142's. Once I have completed the upgrade to the 5508s, I will repurpose the 4402's as Mobile Anchor contr...

stephenwa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Wireless experts, Does the latest release of Cisco UWN support passive tags ? In general, Which one would you recommend for a new implementation (Active or passive tags) ? Thank you. Regards,Mohamed Gazzaz

Hi all ,i have two WLC ,the first one is internal wlc and the second is Guest WlC connected to DMZ switch with NAC Guest and firewallThe wireless Guest network had some issue, the end user cannot reach to login page but he got IP address and the cont...

i configured wism to support(cisco AIR-AP1231G-A-K9,cisco AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9) in one buliding in my enviroment .now i put all AP in vlan 220 , wireless users in Vlan 192 as our standardthe probelm  1231 AP take IP from DHCP pool and working finebut 1...

HiI'm from a hospital, we're looking at usiing the new 3502 AP's on some new builds. Becouse of Infection Control, I'm looking for a sheaf or seal to cover the gap between the surface the AP is mounted to and the AP it self to stop dust getting in, b...

hi! I'm trying to configure some of the autonomous command into ligthweight ap, but not too sure how.In autonomous setup, i've these commands1) server x.x.x.x aut-port 1645 acct-port 16462) service timestamps debug datetime msec localtime show time-z...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes