Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Simple question - does removing the checkmark next to the "Admin Status" field disable the "A" radio completely?  I'm trying to prevent power alarms b/c we don't have sufficient POE to power up both A and B/G radios.TIA,Amir

asafayan by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,I've reading a bit about this and i'm a litle confused.We have a 5508 Wlc with many 1140 aps. And i would like to know how many clients can handle each access point.On this device there's a param under  wireless-802.11a/n 802.11b/g/n - gene...

uosambela by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think i may already know the answer to this, but as a last ditch attempt, does anybody know if there is a way to recover a WLC password?We have a few WLC 2100 series controllers with quite complex configurations, SSID's spread accross large number ...

andy_4578 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have two network seprated by firewall one side network is with WLC and 2 AP if i want to put 3rd AP in a zone which is behind the firewall what configuration is required and how AP will join WLC.Thanks

I have an AIR-AP-1252AG-A-K9 AP connected to a WS-C3750-48-PS-S and I am getting an error:%CDP_PD-2-POWER_LOW:  - NON_CISCO-NO_CDP_RECEIVEDWhat do I need to do to clear this error. The STATUS LED blinks RED.

Hi,Can someone provide me detailed description on how WLC Radius Server Load balance works.Becuase, I encounted a problem of User Authenticated with the 1st Radius Server, but Accounting Records are actually on 2nd Server .Any response will be very a...

Hi there,I already have 1 WLC 5508 over production.I need to implement a secundary WLC and a wcs to the network.Whats is the best way to do it ?Im planning to install WCS, add the primary WLC to the wcs, and then the secundary.As its my first WCS ins...

Maybe someone can post an example configuration of an Cisco 1242 Autonomus (as Universal Workgroup Bridge)  associated to a non-Cisco AP (SSID: Test). One client with MAC AAAA.BBBB.CCCC.DDDD is behind the Cisco 1242. Encryption is WPA2-PSK AES or WPA...

Hi,I'm finding one Cisco Wireless solution for deploy in my company. Now We have 3com wireless network in HQ and in branch offices don't have wireless network.My idea is quit all 3Com network and deploy a centralized Cisco wireless network. If I inst...

Hi, I need to know step by step configuration while configuring WLC 2106 and 1130 AGI have found one link on cisco.com to configure WLC what exactly the configuration need to make on 1130 AG to bring them on the network. Any confguration or network s...

Resolved! Data rates on 1252

Hi all,If we turned off  the 5Ghz radio on a 1252  which is powered through 802.11af, we should get 144 mbps data rates from the  2.4 radio as 15.4 is more than enough to power up one radio.I have enbaled  802.11n HT rates on the controller but I sti...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: