cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, i have the following problem ...we have printers on local network 192.168.100.XXX ....<-- DHCP is disablesour Cisco Wirless LAN Controller is on different network 192.168.105.XXX .... <-- DHCP enabledthe wirless device is connected to the l...

I have Cisco AIR-LAP1131G-E-K9 but now I want to convert it to Autonomous. I am trying the method of IOS upgradation the way mention on the forum and cisco site but I am not able to do that.process_config_recovery: set IP address and config to defaul...

Hi, Having successfully connected the handset to our system. We came in this morning to play a play a little more. The trouble is the phone will not connect to any network. It just sits there saying "Acquiring Network". I have checked the usual stuff...

I bought a group of 10 Aironet 1232AGs, and after I enter enable mode cannot enter configuration mode using config t. I think the reason why was because they may have previously been controlled by a WLC. Is there anyway to sort of "reset" them so tha...

I had a strange happening just recently and I can not explain what happened.  I was hoping that someone may beable to shead some light on what may have been happening. I was running a WLC 2125 with 24 AP's (6 1252's and 18 1142's)  The location was w...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card