cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

After not loging into WCS for 3 weeks I tried to login yesterday and kept getting a error message that my username is invalid.  "please tryagain with a valid user name and password"  this password has not changed and none of the passwords are working...

Hi EveryoneI have recently changed my PC to windows 7. I am having trouble getting my Cisco PCMCIA wireless card working. Whenever I insert it into my machine it crashes it. Has anybody has this experience or managed to get this device working with W...

s.vosper by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I need the information regarding how to perform a site survey and to decide potential locations where AP can be placed.Is there a complete documentation regarding it. Also i want information regarding site survey tools (cisco and noncisco). Is the...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there. I have a WRVS4400N router, and I was wondering if it was possible to implement roaming wireless connection. I had understood that that router didn't allow roaming. In that case, which would be the options to implement a wireless N roaming?T...

Hi all,I've found a few info on how to configure the bandselect feature, I think I have an idea how it would work, but I was looking for some literature/documentation that would explain how does BandSelect work with some detail?Can anybody point to s...

I am having problems with the AP 1130 AG series.The Web Interface doesn´t show nothing, but the starup-config and running config are ok. I already tried to reboot the AP, but the problem continues.The image below shows the Web Interface.Thank you ver...

To Expert i need to  know about management software for Access Point  i know that there is WCS which work as Management software but it deploy on Controller and  manage only  LAPThanks/Regards

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card