Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have setup a guest account on WCS and want to reset the password once a week, is it possible? There is a checkbox: Generate new password on every schedule, but looks like deafult is everyday and there is no option to change it.I want to setup a ...

Hi,I created a LobbyAmbassador account, but when I configure Lobby Ambassador Defaults tab,the settings wouldn't save, sometimes save only part of the settings, I did select a profile. Also when I login as the lobbyambassador I just created, the defa...

I have a WLC 6.0 and have created multiple dynamic interfaces.  I want to map those interfaces to one SSID.  How do you do this??

Has anyone ever had a certificate vanishing issue on an M$ Server 2003?  For some strange reason the certificate under my IAS RAS policy keeps disappearing after an undetermined amount of time?  The server is the only DC / CA root / IAS in the forest...

I have the latest IOS installed on an 1142 AP.  I have the private secured SSID / VLAN working like a top.  I have a 2nd VLAN configured on my ASA for public access.  I also have the VLAN setup on the AP.  How do I get these two talking??  I'm assumi...

All,How can I turn on AES on cisco AIR-AP1121G. It did not seem to have such an option, only tkip.ap(config-if)#encryption mode ciphers ?  ckip       Cisco Per packet key hashing  ckip-cmic  Cisco Per packet key hashing and MIC (MMH)  cmic       Cisc...

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just upgraded to 6.0.188.0 from 5.1.151.0 and seem to have a problem mapping AP's to controllers.  Under High Availability I configure the name and or the IP address of the primary controller and the AP never seems to go over.  I can reboot an...

jcosgrove by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,How do we backup Access point operating system using GUI ?Or we need to back it up by a standard TFTP  method?Please share the experience.Any link on cisco.com?Thanks in advanceSubodh

Hi,I have a big problem with my 5508 WLCs and GLC-T sfps:I'm currently using 2 ports of my WLC with GLC-T sfp I trieb using both LAG and multiple interface.When I have all my copper cables connected between my LAN and my WLC everithing is ok but if I...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am experiencing an issue with my model 4404 Wireless controllers that has plagued me for some time now. I have two controllers with 106 AP's split evenly between the two controllers. One of my SSID's is setup with web authentication.  I have ...

agivens02 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes