cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

The IAS policy to authenticate users (we have one for VPN and another for wireless), will stop at the first policy that matches the user to the group even though the NAS port type is set to IEEE 802.11. Users were telling me that if they were removed...

shh5455 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Experts,I'm trying to upgrade our WISM from 4.1.185 to 4.2.176 and want to know if i need to upgrade the bootloader version as well. I can't see a bootloader for 4.2.176 but there is one for 4.2.205.0 Boot.

Okay I have a WiSM with just one WLAN defined on a local segment.I am trying to install an AP across the WAN and leverage HREAP. The AP gets a local IP no problem but the WAN tunnels the WLAN segment from the controller back to the HREAP AP.What do I...

Hello, I want to know if the air-wlc-2125-k9 support an air-ap1252ag-a-k9 ap.Also I want to know the main diference between air-wlc-2100 and air-wlc-4400.Thanks

Hello All, I'am trying to configure an 1130 AP to send out 2 SSID's, each SSID is tied to a different vlan. I set guest mode on the one I want to broadcast and it works fine, however the other SSID I can't see when I manually configure it on m...

steigja by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible for APs to failover between controllers when AP groups are in use? I have seen separate documentation on AP groups and AP failover but nothing that says how to implement both at the same time. I have tried to work it out but when I cre...

I'm running a WLAN infrastructure dispersed over multiple sites, which all run a local 440x WLC. One site is the main site and runs a backup WLC which can take over any site's APs in case a remote WLC shoud fail.Here's my question: In order for failo...

Hi Guys - I am taking security copies of controller configurations from WLCs. The problem I see is that I get inconsistent file sizes and I wondered if anyone knows what might be causing this and what the "typical" file size would be?Two controllers...

Resolved! AP Groups

I'm in the process of creating 3 AP Groups for a wireless deployment, and the corresponding dynamic interfaces for each vlan. With regards the single SSID that's been created, when I select this the interface drop-down list contains the 3 dynamic int...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card