Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Was wondering where I can get interpretation of the trap logs from the WLC. I can't seem to find any guide about it. I found the System Message Guide, but the messages included there aren't the same with the messages from the trap logs. Here are s...

Hi,I have a controler 4402 with somes LAP1242, i want to know if the controler is shutdown, AP1242 lose his configuration or stay up and continue to operate ?Thanks a lot

a.desseux by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to connect a WAP to a switch but the distance is quite big, so planning to connect it via SM/MM fiber using Media Convertor is it possible ? also need suggetion on different mounting types to attach/hang the WAP any other consideration.I have ...

Greetings,Trying to set up both an Employee and Hotspot ssid connection. The Hotspot is working fine. The Employee is not broadcasting SSID (by design) and will not connect from a manually configured preferred network entry. Also - Dot11Radio0 int...

iholdings by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My WLC is running code 5.2.178, and 1252AP with only one 2.4Ghz radio. I could not see the poe status indicator under wireless->ap->advanced. From the 3560E switch, I could see the power drawn is 15.4 watts. Question is, is there a way to force t...

ramarao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Tenant Wireless

We currently have an office building with company employees using the our wireless infrastructure.We are going to start leasing some of the open space to tenants and we are going to offer wireless connectivity. Does anyone know where I can find docum...

Connection to wireless networks fails with the following error:Tue Aug 5 11:15:54 2008 RADIUS server 10.57.10.4:1812 deactivated in global listTue Aug 5 11:15:54 2008 RADIUS server 10.57.10.4:1812 failed to respond to request (ID 111) for client 00:1...

Is there any difference between WPA/AES and WPA2/AES. I realize that WPA was pre-standard but I'm wondering if there are any "technical" differences.Any help is greatly appreciated.

rsumpter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need the default passwords for a ip phone 7921.How can i reset to factory default an cisco ip phone 7921?.thanks

Hi all,I'm in the process of upgrading autonomous 1242(MIC) APs belongs to an external client of to make them part of the existing lwapp based infrastructure. I could observe successful Discovery negotiation.Next,AP sends the join-request but WLC ...

Hi,I have deployed Cisco 1230AP units in our Office all on different channels far apart. Oddly - in the morning the signal is pretty strong (sometimes rarly this isnt the case) but in the afternoons it drops to a much lower stength? As far as I can t...

edw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card