cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Can a 1520 be a root parent for a 1252 mesh child AP? I have a few locations that need just a little coverage inside metal buildings and they are in range of 1520 A freq backhaul services. Been looking around and haven't seen anyone doing this. Befor...

mwkyzer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2006 controller currently supporting 4 remote 1010 AP's. The logs are full with the following:63 Tue Oct 11 08:11:15 2005 RX Multicast Queue FullI already have multicast disabled on it.Any input would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Romey

Is it possible to make with a 1252 a multipoint to point connection, on central building that connect two different buildings, and what about the antenna connections, there are three connections but is it possible to connect 2 antennas one for one bu...

pbogaerts by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco AP 1200 connected to an L2 switch.Version of AP 12.3(7) JA2 Spectralink phonesThe Spectralink phone sends multicast packets but the other Spectralink phones don?t see them. When making a trace on the L2 switch the packets are visible.For the S...

D by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, i see a lot of Messages in my Traplog: "Decrypt errors occurred for client [MAC] using WPA2 key on 802.11a interface of AP [MAC]". Does anyone know what this means? We are using WPA2 with AES exclusively, no legacy Clients, all are 4965AGN wi...

Hi,I have tow APs (AP1242AG) that have the two radios (the 802.11g and the 802.11a radios) configured in bridge mode.Can I do this?The problem is that one of them put the radio interface (802.11a radio interface in “reset”. And there is no connec...

rcapao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a wired guest access VLAN using the WLC 4402, Does any one know if this actually works? The WLC documentation suggets it is possible but I have heard otherwise.

Hi there,I am using 2106 controller with 1522 AP and external RADIUS and web server (holding the customized login page). Everything works well for the first time when an end user tries to open a web page, the user is redirected to login page and gain...

I need a report of all the Radio MAC addresses for our lightweight AP's. Under the older infrastructure, we could get the Radio MAC's for each SSID/VLAN by SNMP query. However, now the only way to get this information is to click COnfigure -> Access ...

emrecio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two diferent devices with diferente wep key, but the same SSID (in autonomous mode), do you know if in the WLC I can use multiple wep key for this solution? (Im migrating to WLC)

We are going to upgrade 4.x WCS to 5.x version.I'd like know the current congiurations like map and policy in WCS are existing after WCS version upgrade.

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when i do a show client detail xx.xx.xx.xxx.xxx. on my wlc 4402, i see where it says AP MAC Address................................... 00:1c:57:43:86:e0Client State..................................... Associated Wireless LAN Id.....................

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card