cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

In case the Flex AP loses contact with WLC ok, it will convert to standalone mode and still serve the client normally. But while WLC is going down and Flex AP reboots, after the AP is back. Will it be able to continue working in standalone mode? (If ...

MM15 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two questions  ,1)usually where should I place the wlc  , behind firewall or core2)I have routed access layer , So  the connectivity to wlc will be layer 2 or layer 3Thanks

Hi All, We would like to change the management interface IP for 5508 WLCs in HA.I looked at the following thread which makes complete sense.https://community.cisco.com/t5/other-wireless-mobility-subjects/management-interface-ip-address-change-in-5508...

moyn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIf I configure a site to site VPN between two Firewalls  is it possible to route WLC to WLC mobility tunnel traffic through the VPN? or does the site to site negate the need for the secure mobility tunnel.??also whats th cisco recomended set up is ...

A colleague asked me yesterday to explain how the 9800 knows when a client is being idle and I explained it is when frames are no longer being sent, but after some Googling and trying to drill down to explain it better today, I'm not sure that's righ...

Hello cisco community, I am new to Anchor Mobility feature. we have 2 9800 controllers in anchor mobility 1 is used as foreign and other in DMZ zone used as Anchor. Now explain me the Scenarios implemented for Redundancy, Is this possible to implemen...

Hi, Im planning to buy new C9800-L-F-K9 WLC and 9124AX series access points to connect parallel to existing 5508 WLC and 1562 series APs.  I would appreciate if someone can explain me the license that i need to purchase with the WLC. total number of ...

ruch by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I came onto my network this morning to find that one device could not connect.  The following is the message I was getting in the WLC.    Mon Dec 2 14:50:50 2019Client Excluded: MACAddress:60:57:18:d3:1f:1c, Base Radio MAC:54:7c:69:da:57:00, Slot:0, ...

brstrode by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use Cisco WiFi controller of 2500 series in my office. Scan the QR code without typing the password and connect to wifi. Can this be turned off from the controller?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card