Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, if i configure the interface port-channel and make it in access mode, can i assign one vlab? so the command will be under the port-channel interface, will type the command switchport mode access then switchport access vlan <number>

farkhispe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, Users are facing disconnection mostly on the teams audio call.Please help to check the basic checks for resolving the issue. wlc model/ios:5520 /8.10.151.0AP model:3702/3800 Regards,Anjana 

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey folks,  how can I get and download latest firmware version of AIR-CT3504 , didn't find download section,  Thanks for support, Best Regards

birol by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm currently setting up External Webauth on a Cisco 9800 and I'm trying to work out what commands need to be configured under the global parameter map. So far I have the following parameter-map type webauth global virtual-ip ipv4 192.0.2.1 v...

dm2020 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I have seen this site survey kit for a while which is attached to the post and I was wondering why they use external antennas connected to Cisco AP ? in site survey operation, the old fashion site survey I have seen was to leave APOS without e...

I am looking for guidance on updating the controller and APs. Currently running on version 17.3.4c. Would there be any point of updating to the current Gold Star version of 17.3.5a if everything is working fine? Not sure I would like to go all the wa...

KMP414 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm looking to deploy few Cisco Meraki MR76 in a warehouse environment. Only option for the WAPs pacement are vertical beams that support roof structure. Beams are quite wide hence I want to separate antennas away from the beam using unistrut mou...

jakub12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have AP 1850 series APs deployed in the campus, around 300 APs. All those are connected to Cisco POE switches. Every day at least 2 APs becomes hardware faulty, they don't even power on. All APs are new one, maybe 1 year old.   Any method to ident...

manvik by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

following log entry on a WLC5508 (7.4.100.0) is permanentely filling up the log buffer and the WLC operates in low performance.*spamApTask7: Oct 29 10:08:13.114: #LWAPP-3-DUP_AP_IP: spam_lrad.c:33673 Duplicate IP address detected for AP APb0fa.eb3d.8...

kreiwer by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, I've had a request come in where the customer wants to plug a VoIP phone into the AP. On my discovery of the bestway to do this. I have found that the APs have a passthrough port, luckily these were all patched into the switches at the time of i...

admincco1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: