Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,My setup:WLC 44021131 Access pointsProblem: Some AP radios are shutdownand cant be brought up. out of 17 APs3 APs are like this.Trap Logs show this:AP's Interface:0(802.11b) Operation State Down: Base Radio MAC:00:1f:9e:27:6e:20 Cause=Radio Low...

rocampo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to setup TACACS+ on both a WLC and WCS. I want to use it for backend authentication, accounting and authorization on both if possible. I used the config guides to set the ACS (v3.3), WLC (v.4.2.112.0), and WCS (v.5.0.56.2).I am no...

I am interested in training courses for wireless certifications and would like to throw my question out there. I understand there is certification for CWNA non-vendor specific certication, Cisco certifications for wireless, and AirMagnet courses whic...

We're having a bit of trouble connecting our Wireless LAN Controllers to the WCS. Every time I try and add a controller I get the “Failed to add device to WCS” message, I've tried all the suggestions from the Cisco site, however no luck. I've a...

Hy! I've setup a Guest Wireless Acess using web auth. I've created a new dynamic interface with an IP range different from the one used in the production SSID.I've created a new VLAN in core switches (L2) and connected a Internet acess only router in...

I am installing unified wireless setup based on 6500 WiSM card. I will also install MS IAS server, and additioanal PDC just to authenticate wireless clients ONLY. I am also trying to install WCS server also on the same server. What would be the poss...

Is there such thing as a Cisco .11n wifi adapter?Is there a USB Cisco wifi adpater?Is there a PCI Express Cisco wifi adapter?If the AP is 11n, are the b/g wifi cards still gonna work? Are the 11n AP's backward compatible with the b/g wifi adapters?Th...

Hi, I have a 7921g with 1.0.6 phone load and cannot get it to associate to two access points.One is an Apple Airport Extreme (802.11g version). I've turned encryption off and left the network open. I've tested connections to it using a wireless compu...

I have Cisco 1310 Autonomous Access Points about 30 of them, Cisco Secure Access Control Server. ALL i need to do is authenticate 100's of users with the above resources, I dont want to buy any certificates. And i have got lots of Vista users, think ...

Will someone refer me to a list which tells me which access points can be used as light-wight access points and the 2106 Wireless controller. Also where can I find the required IOS release to support this feature.Thank you,Mike

mike15400 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: