Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

some of the WDS in my wireless network loose thier client config every once in a while and users cannot authenticate untill i reconfigure. why?

sesu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get my CNR configure to work with Option 43 for 1240 series.So far I didn't have any luck.Can somebody help me.I just upgraded to 6.2IP address of management controller is 172.24.1.5vendor-option create "Cisco c1240"

Hi,I'm (still) staging two wism blades in redundant 6500 core's.The WISM management adresses are in the same subnet as the AP-manager address. The AP's are in differend (routed) sunets. Everything works fine untill one of the core's goes down (power ...

a 3rd party wireless client cannot connect to the Cisco AP configured with following setting:Encryption: TKIPAuthentication: OPEN+EAPKey Management: Mandatory+WPACorporate Server: Local Radius ServerLocal Radius Server: LEAPSomeone told me Network EA...

atc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using a Aironet 1232g and I want to use WPA2-PSK. I have the XP clients connected appropriately (via WPA2-AES CCMP), however I also have a Ricoh Digital Sender (copier) that only supports WEP. What is the best security practice in this scenario? ...

scottm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Dopod 818 pro running windows mobile 5 and tried to use PEAP-MSCHAPv2 with WEP encryption. The root certificate has been installed in the Dopod. It get connected and after a minute or so, it get disconnected. However, if I use it without any...

pppyyyppp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody.I have a problem with using WPA together with Open authentication with MAC authentication.With WPA everything seems to work.But if I activate Open authentication with MAC authentication, the wpa-psk is removed.Why?Also the passwords (...

gadeiros1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So a buddy of mine asked me to look into some wireless problems he was having. After doing the standard show dot11 ass all, i saw that several clients had a SNR higher than the signal strength.IE Signal strength was around -40 but the SNR was in the ...

Hello there!I have 60 AP-1231G units over 8 sites running WDS in conjunction with a WLSE on 2.12FC firmware. A week ago, every AP on every site went into fault mode reporting "802.11b/g Interference Detected". Not matter what I try (rebooting APs, WL...

Resolved! Overlapping

Hi,how do I dettect, only accessing the Access Points, if a certain access point is having interferences due to the use of another channel by another access point, but which is overlapping the used one?Jorge

jorge.s by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Before, I log a call with TAC, does anyone know of a WCS password recovery procedure (my searches are fruitless).All four members of my team have tried to log in, and cannot, we're 95% sure we using the right password, but we can't log in, so I figur...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card