cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

what happened with this message:Inconsistent device state found: Device "APxxxxxxxx": ifIndex=2, MAC=00-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx: "IEEE802dot11-MIB dot11PhyOperationTable.dot11PHYType unrecognized the next notification is: StateChange: DeviceStateValidation ...

is it secure using secure network and open network on the same AP (with vlans)?i would like to use it with trunk connection to my switch and broadcast 2 ssid's - 1 for secure network and the other for public internet.

amisu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a WLC 2006 that is setup to distribute IPs to wireless clients using the internal DHCP server. Occasionally, wireless clients can connect to the APs (four 1131AGs) but do not get IP addresses assigned.Rebooting the WLC temporarily fixes the p...

enovin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a WLC 2006 that is setup to distribute IPs to wireless clients using the internal DHCP server. Occasionally, wireless clients can connect to the APs (four 1131AGs) but do not get IP addresses assigned. Rebooting the WLC temporarily fixes the ...

enovin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm being tasked with upgrading one of our warehouses from autonomous to LWAPP AP's. (both Cisco). The challenge is that I'm being asked to install new equipment and keep both environments active during a two week UAT period.I'll be using unique SSID...

RDowey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using an aironet 350 series wireless LAN adapter on an older laptop for my small business. I'm using ACU v5.05. For some reason, the ACU won't associate w/ my wireless network unless I disable WEP encryption. I'm not sure what to do next. Any ide...

HiHas anyone had success deploying a vocera solution over aironet and WLSM?I have been asked to look into the best way of securing the wireless for a vocera solution but don't know where to start.I would imagine that setting up a voice vlan on the ac...

We are using WindowsXP SP2 zero configuration and ACS4.0 with EAP-PEAP authentication. The wireless client authenticaiton is ok, but our concern is the client's ID/Passwords is saved in Windows and is not popup ID/Passwords request after first auth s...

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to use eap-fast authentication with CCKM on 7920 phone with WLC.It is working when configuring 802.1x and wep 104 bits on controller but it does not work with wpa1+wpa2.

secoffey by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have an implementation of Wlan distributed throughout several plant's, where there security implemented is:1. SSID Hidden2. 128 Fixed WEP Key3. Cisco ACS with registration of MacAddress'sAnd we are then doing authentication based on Mac-Address...

jorge.s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card