Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I generated a certificate on my ACS - how do I add it to my windows PC wireless client so I can use it for EAP-TLS. On my windows PC I found certificate import wizard but the types supported are for .P7B, .PFX, .P12 file type and I believe the...

sdoherty by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, the manual and the brochure of AP 1310 say that's possible to use the AP in 802.11b mode with 100 mW of maximum output power level but the the only working mode seems to be 802.11g @ 20 mW.Is it really possible to change? Does anybody know how t...

m.elia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone used manual PAC provisioning with ACS 4.0 and Cisco ACU 2.6. I create a PAC in ACS using "csutil -t -u <username> -passwd <pwd> -filepath <filepath>". I get a PAC file but ACU returns message "Error importing the EAP-FAST PAC file.".Ran ...

phauck by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have some trouble with my wireless enviroment.The wireless enviroment consist of 30 cisco aironet 1210 access points, cisco wlse and cisco acs with ads authentification.Since the last ios upgrade to version 12.3.8 on the aironet access points...

Hi, I want that the users of the Corporation get access to the WLAN using the active directory? Is that possible? How can I accomplish this task. I'm working with an ACS and AP 1100 Any help will be appreciatedRegards

Hey,I am trying to get WDS configured and working, but for some reason it is not correctly authenticating to the IAS radius server. I followed the cisco document exactly (except configured IAS instead of ACS). I get the following when debugging radiu...

Greetings,Here is what I would like to do.-On a mobile platform (RV), I want to be able to park within range of a wifi hotspot and to connect a router to the hotspot and to route traffic from my internal network over the wifi 'wan'. So, rather than c...

IM-Design by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup my wireless in a test environment before putting in my production just to verify I know how to set it up. Here is what I have: 3560 switch/POE, 4402 WLC, & a 1000 AP. I plugged my AP into f0/1 of my switch and added it to VLAN 3. ...

I am using a WLSM as a WDS. All my APs are connected via several switches and are using L3 to connect back to the WLSM. Since wlccp is a multicast and it cant be routed, what will be the implication on my setup.

I have our new WiSM installed and setup. WE can access the WiSM with no issues. Latest code is running on the WiSM/AP's. An AP will connect and show up in the WiSM about after about 2-3 mins the ap will disconnect and go back into discovery mode. ...

Can anyone help me about to find documentation about configuration of PEAP using radius inside the wlseThanks

ggozzi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes