cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Sir,I installed ACU 6.4 on my laptop. Whenever I would like to launch ACU, the following message appearsError message:You must upgrade your NDIS Driver to use all of the capabilities of this version of ACU!Attached are the screenshots of the error...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ap1130 is rebooting every 5min. This is working on WDS infrastructure and EAP authentication. There is no error log message and no radio interference and low CPU utilization. We have upgrade 12.3(8)JA, but auto rebooting problem is not solved. Is...

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to reset an aironet 1100 back to factory default. The only button on the bottom of the unit that I can see is one that says mode on it. Is their somewhere else where the factory default can be reset at. Thanks

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to install a Cisco PCMCIA 350 card (AIR-PCM352) on a desktop PC running Windows XP Pro sp2.To do that I use a PCI adapter with Texas Instruments PCI 1410 chipset but it doesn't work because the system recognize the card as MTD-002.Is there...

adinapoli by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a distribution center that we want to build a wireless infrastructure. After the site survey, we need to have 132 AP 1242ag non modular. I am planning to design using Layer 2 with WDS/WLSE since we only have cisco switches 3550 in ...

thphan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Dell GX280 with a Dell 1300 series USB wireless adapter. I am using a 1230 series access point. The switchport that the AP is connected to is a trunk port. If there is no vlan assigned to the SSID, the pc will associate and get an IP addre...

bmarms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to set up a SSID for the purposes of identifying where our access points are. But I dont want it to allow anyone to connect to it. Is this possible?? Or not to allow any traffic to or from that SSID?

schadmin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to locate 2 ap's (1200s) so close that they desense each other? I'm having some performance issues in an area where the 1200s are pretty close to each other.Thanks for any help on this.Mark

markd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can 11g Access Point support 11b client ?i have a Access Point AIR-AP1231G-E-K9. Users with a 11g client adaptor is able to login successfully, but users with 11b client adaptor is not able to login.How should i configure that AP so that 11b client c...

I have a site in which I would like to configure my 1030 in REAP mode on my WLC4124. I want all of the traffic to stay local. What I'm thinking is that I create an interface with the local vlan at the remote site on the controller (40) then create ...

b.kent by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 3 offices, like office A,B,C, A and B on same building but different floor, C is about 50 meters away from A and B.Room B is our server room; Internet connection, email server etc are in this room.We want to build a wireless LAN, just connect...

We are slowly migrating all of our APs to use our WLSM (WDS Mode). WLSE sees the WLSMs. Before moving the APs to do mobility groups, the authentications would appear correctly in the WLSE client association report. However, after moving to the WLSM, ...

emrecio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Cisco Airnet 1310 ( outside ) Wireless access-point/Bridges. What I need is the easies way to set these up in a Bridge configuration ( With each other. WE have a remote building that is Cost Prohibitive to run Fiber cable to. I run severa...

logan-7 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes