cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi: i have two vlans in my network vlan 1 and vlan 30 , i try to configure my AP (1200) to have the two vlan 1 and 30,by give to ssid for each vlan, but my problem that the vlan 1 is work AP , but the vlan 30 doesnt being added to vlan, it can auth...

jawwalit by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know what the maxiumum amount of RAM that can be fitted in a 1200 series AP?The default is 16MB but just getting the device up and running uses about 65% of that with my current config. When 12 to clients associate running TKIP the memor...

I am having probelsm getting to the wireless downloads on the main Cisco website.Is anyone else having this problem?I am looking for an image for the Aironet 1200Thanks

momalley1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For machine authentication on a wireless network (EAP-TLS or PEAP), 1) do the computers have to be member of a windows domain, 2) can the computer be authenticated to a one SSID/VLAN and denied to others.Thanks.

dladen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to set up a wireless system much like one finds at hotels, airports etc. You connect to the wireless network. Bring up a browser and enter a access code to use the system. Any info would be helpfull. Thanks

pdsysinfo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Although the centralized design of WLAN controller solution looks very attractive to me, i am unable to propose this solution to one of our clients due to the apparent limitation that it has with respect to mapping the WLAN to SSIDs. I understand tha...

Next month, I'm setting up my first bridge with 1310 units using Yagi's. I'm concerned about how much grounding I should do for protection. I procured lightning arrestors to use between the Yagi's and the antenna extension cables. My question is, i...

edwardsjj by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I just recently got a 340 AP(used) and still has the previous owner's Username and Password set, and i would like to upgrade the firmware and reset all the usernames and passwords in the AP so i may set my own. I am unforunatly unable to get the...

Hi all,I have question related to AAA withAP1200 and 802.1x. We have a lot of APs and we want toauthorize other people (no employee)to our network and give them access only to Internet.We have only one SSID configured so my question is if it is possi...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir, Just want to check with you, based on the attached diagram. Please advise which channel is should apply for the AP. The AP signal sure will overlaps with each others, so how's the client will exprience? will the signal clash and got probl...

chialun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card