cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a problem with vWLC (8.10.151) and multicast. I don't have this problem with a 2504 controller, with which everything works perfectly. At this stage I'd just like to know if it is in fact possible to do what I need or if this is not supported ...

chrissw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I setup a WLAN on a vWLC to not use any security, and the iPad can connect wirelessly to my network. I changed the security to be WPA2+WPA3 using our existing RADIUS server, and now the iPad doesn't connect properly.  The message I get in the ...

jspobuk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, does anyone know if it is possible on Catalyst 9800 to seperate different SSIDs/VLANs on the physical Ports?The idea is for example to have Switch connecting to the WLC with 1 Portchannel for some SSIDs as Layer-2-breakout and another Portch...

mikey69 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to re-image Embedded AP to LightweightHi Buddies, I have a Access point C9120. Last time, I have tried to convert it from Lightweight to EWC mode to test. Now I need to convert it back to Lightweight mode, then I just find an only way is run the ...

Another case of AP's not joing at the WLC ...The WLC is remote, virtual, 8.3.150.0 (but not upgradable due to some old ruins still present)All the other branches work fine, but from this one this can'tI just attach a couple of debugs, if someone more...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card