Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts, Sometime back I was introduced to an eem script with tcl; which will write the tags to all the connected AP's when it's run in 9800. But unfortunately I had to reconfigure my LAB 9800 multiple times and lost the script. I would really app...

Hi All,I am currently setting up a 9800-40 and a number of APs for a customer, and I have run into a problem. I do not have a vast amount of experience with 9800s (I have a customer with one 9800-L) so any suggestions would be gratefully received.Bas...

Hello,We have 3 AP1832i set to Cisco ME (1 acts as a call it a  "controller",).They all have the latest firmware for APs (8.10.162.0). Apple devices can connect without any problem, but no Android device can... In order to find a solution, I tried to...

Hello Cisco WLAN experts, on some of our newly deployed 3802i-APs we face problems with WLAN clients and found the followingmessages in the AP log file:  kernel: [*01/27/2022 09:25:29.2937] chatter: wl0: Beacon rate info: Previous: 252249856 Current:...

Gehrig_W by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a new WLC 9800-L-F (version 17.3) in conjunction with a 9115AP (version 8.10)  but am having issues getting the AP to connect to the controller.  This is the error that I am seeing on the AP when attempting to connect.  [*01/29/2...

Smorgan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For anyone that runs into the same issue. So, I moved 100+ APs, 3502s, using Prime to a WLC that had updated firmware. The 3502s are not compatible with 8.10.162.0, so the WLC I moved it to showed some CAPWAP errors stating, " no license present with...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card