cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, My customer switched from D-link 54g cards to the Cisco PCI a/b/g cards, and after doing so if a new user is to log on a PC, he is not able to access the domain, however if it is done with the D-link cards the issue doesn't occur.the new user, wi...

ANDREYE by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,My company has setup wireless LAN for the past one year. Each floor has one AP 1200. The connection is fine and the quality is satisfactory. We have a mixture of wireless clients such as Cisco, 3Com, Agere and third party vendor.We are using...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have taken over a network with 20 Aironet 1200 Access Point, which I believe they were upgraded via a module to support B/G wireless along with A support. I have no wireless experience. Our old laptops have Cisco wireless A cards which works perfec...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We operate an infrastructure network with several dozen APs supporting many roaming users. We must therefore have all the APs supplying the same SSID in order to roam. We have recently added several fixed location Sony webcams with Aironet 350 cards...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There is a recommended Cisco QOS template for connecting access points to 802.11b AP's which polices the amount of traffic going out to the AP to 6 Meg. Is there a similar document for 802.11g AP's bearing in mind that with no 802.11b devices attache...

ipeers by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a simple wireless LAN,no ACS involved.I will like to do simple user authentication on all the wireless users which would like to associate with the A.P,can it be done as I understand the LEAP will able to make the A.P as the local authenticato...

ddicky by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need expert advise on this setup:6 Buildings to be connected via wireless using350 bridges on a Point-to-Multipoint configuration.Will be running IP Telephony between buildings usinga 2600 router with Call manager express and ATA-186s.For sure this w...

rocampo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If business that had a couple of AP-1100-802.11-b&g configured according to ETSI, limited in power.......has moved to a new location that is outside that power regulation, how can AP 1100 be reused but with full power cause power is not so strictly l...

ingservis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm attemping to authenticate from Windows XP to a 3rd party radius server via EAP. I'm debugging the radius server and it seems that the access point is not communicating with it at all. Below is some debugging information from the access po...

laddepp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgraded a 1220 IOS 12.2(13)JA3 and found that the web admin account created by the old Non-IOS web interface is still accessible through the web logon. But the account itself is no where to be found in either IOS config file or Web admin....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card