cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Addendum, not configured by me:)  I have my management interface that shows this below.GigabitEthernet0 unassigned YES TFTP down down, which the operational status is obviously down.The TFTP piece of this, need it to be DHCP.  Is this something that ...

RGilbert by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, I have the following odd issue. TAC case open also.ISE 3.1 (Latest Patch)WLC 8.10.152 (AP running FlexConnect) Everything looks to be configured OK and the solution does work as expected after a disconnect / reconnect of the SSID. Summary b...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This issue started several years ago. When the user tries to connect to the WiFi, it is stuck at the "Obtaining IP Address" status, and then stops. The model for the WLC is 2504 Series WLAN Controller. Attached is the configuration for the Interface ...

dhnetwork by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I am in a situation where I need to check the MD5 on the two WLC .AES images below. AIR-CT2500-K9-8-5-105-0.aesAIR-CT2500-AP_BUNDLE-K9-8-5-10 5-0.aes The "show flash:" or "show dir" command does not work on the WLC CLI like a router or switch so...

Hello, I'm wondering if there is a way to configure a specific SSID to be managed by a non admin user group without providing admin access to the entire WLC.  I didn't see anything specific in the WLC GUI that would allow this and have tried to see i...

Hello, I'm updating a script I made that supports the old IOS Autonomous APs as well as the SMB WAP371.  I had my script pulling (among other things) - client uptime (i.e. connected time): WAP371: 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.6.1.104.1.7.1.1.26IOS: 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9....

Team actually i am confused when we create any authentication profile in Cisco ise where we on web authentication and vlan for example vlan 100. My question is that from where Cisco ise give ip address to all the devices from this vlan 100. Plz team...

Hi all! I am trying to migrate my AIR-CAP2702I-E-K9 and AIR-CAP2802I-E-K9 (nearly 200 APs) to my new WLC Catalyst 9800-L-F-K9, DHCP Option 43 is enabled and correctly set, DNS is correctly set. However when I try to send them to  the new WLC (9800) t...

FreddyJay by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Facing globe no internet at windows laptop as soon as connected on ssid getting ip able to ping gateway but not dns and working fine on LAN. Have 3504wlc setup. Issue is occurring on 10-12 endpoints(same) out of 100. Observed working and non working ...

Ramanshu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI ,What is the  tha average ,minimum and maximum  values of  SNR(Signal to noice ratio ) and RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indicator ) in  cisco  access points   .And how it is depends on the client connectivity with the Access point.Thanks & Rega...

k_sinjish by Level 1
  • 35 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card