cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I recently purchased some 1532 outdoor APs and could not for the life of me figure out how to get them registered with the WLC until I read a post that said I needed to add the AP's MAC address under Security, AAA, AP Policies.  Sure enough, this res...

Hi,I need help in setup Cisco C9105-AXI-E as Cisco Embedded Wireless Controller,  the total of AP I have is 6, and i need to setup for at least 2 SSID in two deferent VLANs. unfortunately i am not able to find the correct document or article for that...

Hello,I'm not able to convert a EWC to a simple CAPWAP AP... checking the CCO docs it seems very easy :  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/embedded-wireless-controller-on-catalyst-access-points/215303-embedded-wireless-controller-co...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ere does the /tmp folder live if not in /localdisk?getting ready to move 3.8 to 3.9.1 Enter shell access password :Starting bash shell ...ade # cd /localdiskade # lsExport_Config crash ftp lost+found sftp ssh telnet tftp no tmp and no defaultRepoI fi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card