cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllDoes anybody know if there is a replacement for the once wonderful Wireless Bridge Calculation Utility?  I am proposing a short wireless bridge link, no more than 40m, and need an understanding of the expected data rates.  I can't seem to find ...

R M C by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently converted this from capwap to autonmous successfully using IOS ap3g2-k9w7-xx.153-3.JF10 Thinking that it might be nice not to have the LED illuminating the landing i turned it off in exec mode using the commandap (config) # LED display off...

Hi is there any way to disable External SSID's, as people are creating very disturbing names on their phones to use the hotspot, which is creating problems for younger students? Can we disable it in Cisco WLC 2504? It will be very helpful if anyone h...

mbista by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, With two Cisco WLC’s added to Cisco DNA, Both WLC’s read as reachable / Managed & compliant. But every time we configure them as a HA pair the WLC always displays as Non-Compliant within DNA. How can we make the HA configuration compliant. E...

AK002 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  Our security team is recommending to configure the WLC to drop half-open TCP connections I have 5520 with 8.5.151.0 I couldn't find much information on the internet please advise

giridar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two WLC 5520 on HA SOO  with flex connect APs 702i, and I have configured SSID corporate flexconnect local switching with 802.1x authentication using ISE server 2.3 as AAA server. so when we tested the network, we have faced a problem of loss ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card