cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have an issue I'm unsure how to properly google... figured someone might have an idea or clue to fix my issue. Heres the run-down.I have one Cisco 2504 Wireless Controller, and 25 AIR-CAP1602E-A-K9 running in lightweight mode.Currently, ever...

Question for the group:  I have a client that is already setup with one SSID that uses 802.1x authentication.  Now they are wanting an additional SSID setup with the same type of authentication but with a different AD group.  Is that possible?  When ...

Hi, I have deployed a C9800-CL on VMware, inside ESX I can see three interfaces.. But on the Controller there is only two. Does anyone have any idea what has happened to the missing interface? RegardsIan

ivickery by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am not sure how many of you are seeing problem like me, In my 9800-CL HA SSO deployments active role switchover occurs from chassis 1 to chassis 2, show chassis says chassis 1 is removed, active chassis logs ha_port tx hang message, by looking ...

I just set up a Cisco 5508 WLC and a 3702 AP. The AP is in flexconnect mode. Both the link to the WLC and AP are trunks. Both are using VLAN 255 as their managment ip. Facing the AP I used "switchport trunk native vlan 255", and am able to reach it o...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card