Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have an issue with my Wi-Fi network where devices are not automatically connecting to the strongest signal as I move between AP’s, I am having to manually disconnect and reconnect the devicesanyone point me in the right direction to sort thi...

billybong by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A wireless site survey was completed recently and they reported that AP syslog messages are sent to broadcast...Syslog is disabled on every controller in our environment.  Is there a way to enable/disable syslog on the APs themselves?

I have just been able to get high speed from dial up and this is my first post ever in a discussion. I am trying to hook up a wireless router my son gave me (Linksys WRT54GS). I was able to find info on the how to aspect but I get to the part to put ...

I have got a brand new WLC 3504 along with the 1Ap adder license of 10 in number. I know the RTU count on the WLC needs to be updated with 10.Apart form that, Is there anything else i need to do like uploading the license file? 

Hello experts, I have few questions: Is 3504 is the right replacement product of 2504?Do 3504 support HA AP-Client SSO or N+1 ?What about licensing, do i have to buy adder license on both WLCs ? Thanks in advance.