cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

hi to all I win  a cisco air ap2802e e k9, but a gone use um may house.i need some help\advice.I have a router from isp my house with wifi, simple that.i want com use the Cisco AP to extente the wifi. What mode i use ? autonomous or lightweight?And c...

Hi,I have two WLCs 9800 in different sites, managing different APs and SSIDs. They are connected by a WAN link now and I want to add redundancy to this design. Can I configure one as primary for site A and backup for site B and the other one as the b...

alb3rtins by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,How would i be able to reboot all AP's in a group at the same time instead of rebooting one by one - i know htis is done on cisco wlc controller but cant find the option to do it - all ap's in light weight mode controlled by cisco wlcThanks

Hi Guys,Does anyone know how to factory reset Cisco AP 3802? I found a thread discussing Cisco AP 3700 (https://community.cisco.com/t5/wireless-and-mobility/factory-reset-air-cap3702i-a-k9/td-p/3327000). Does the same steps apply to Cisco AP 3802? Th...

fdharmawan by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ap 3502i has been registered to the wireless controller, but now want to restore the factory settings, repeated after the upgrade or will appear before the registration information of the wireless controller, the problem how to solve thanks

Is there a Cisco best practice guide for warehouse design? Right now I walked into a company that has 2802/3802 internal access points mounted at 40 ft high at high transmit power. Would external 9130 with directional antennas work better for a wareh...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card