cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am checking a new customer's WLC and I am seeing that APs are configured in flexconnect mode but there is not VLAN Support/Vlan mappings configured in the APs. I have also checked and there is not Flexconnect groups in the controller. I am wanderin...

morabusa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all - I just got 6 9115AXI-B access points for a new office.  I was told by Cisco and my reseller that when I received them I could follow this upgrade process to turn one into a controller for the rest. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs...

Hi,This is explanation from Cisco guide for WLC, Relese 8.0 : Check the Network User check box to enable network user authentication, or uncheck it to disable this feature.The default value is unchecked. If you enable this feature, this entry is cons...

niknik by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've a question about AP switch port speed.  When you have a remote WLC and APs connected on a 100mbps switch ports on site. If one Wifi client is connected on 5ghz with 80Mhz channel width and see +700 mbps in Data Rate details of his Wireles...

Clem58 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help, there is a completely reset AP 1702I-E, vWLC 8.5.161 on which 3602I-E points are connected and work.Licenses are activated on the controller, the date and time are set correctly, and the correct region is selected.I use the record: "capw...

Hi,  I just learned that there is no way to migrate existing licenses from a 8510 to a 9800-40 since the models are so different.  What about moving the licenses from the 8510 to either a vWLC or to a 5520? Is it the same scenario, that you can´t bri...

Hi,  How do a partner go about regarding the license transfer from a wlc 8510 to the new 9800-40?The old WLC has all the AP licenses associated with the wlc itself and the new 9800-40 has them as DNA licenses in the smart account? The 8510 is end of ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card