cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have a slow memory leak noticable on WLC, and have scheduled a WLC reboot in 8 hours time to fix it temporarily. The OS is N-1 and there are no bug fixes released by Cisco to address this memory leak as yet for this OS - 8.10.112.0 Question...

Hello, can any one explain me about these two types access points?How they work and how they connect to Cisco switches?And when and how we choose what is the best for us?For example  with one Cisco AP  connected to my switch, can I broadcast differen...

Hello everyone, I would need support to resolve a doubt.I am proposing a Prime infrastructure Cisco version 3.8.For the Aironet 1815i access point, managed by a cisco C9800-40-K9 wireless controller, I am considering purchasing Essential DNA licenses...

I am using Cisco 3702 APs running the same code as the controller. When I connect to my SSID, everything works, but when I roam to another AP, I get asked for the PSK again. Sometimes it accepts it, other times it just says the PSK is incorrect. I ha...

hi all i have a c1111-4plteea router it has a really poor LTE upload performance  the router i have used till now has an average up 10-25Mbps down 5-45Mbps (depending on weather day time and so on) the c1111 hasup 1-5Mbps down 30-85Mbps on the downlo...

123abc.png
ino by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I did new install Cisco prime on Huawei cloud platform but show udi it show unsupport.i try to install patch but not working. anyone have experience about install cisco prime on huawei cloud.or cisco prime not support on huawei cloud.thank y...

Dear All,I did new install cisco prime on Huawei Openstack Nova afterthat i try to restore backup config from cisco prime old appliance but it show ERROR "backup you are trying to restore  is appliance backup . please retry restore with an appliance ...

I haven't been able to find a clear answer on this online.  Here is the scenario: In a building with existing APs already in the network, a new AP is being added. The AP is plugged into a switch, and has already discovered the WLC through DHCP option...

UncleJP by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am just looking for some general info on the broadcast range of a 9120 AP.I am putting new install in a couple of warehouse type buildings, that are side by side.Have looked for the info and not finding.

MJM780 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a site where we would like to conduct some wireless sniffing but are having some issues since the problem we suspect is AP->Controller traffic. It seems that we are losing some packets in the CAPWAP tunnel so an AP in sniffer mode on the s...

I have an WLC 1815i and 21 AP 1815i All APs joined controller well but all Clients connected to SSIDs on this controller have more packet lossplease help me to solve this problem.this configuration from management interface for controller: (Cisco Con...

ood day,Received some new/old devices (OS Android 4.4.4 & windows CE). Try to setup & connect to AP but failed. All this devices are having the same setting/configuration only different in IP address (Static IP). No issue with my notebook (can connec...

Capture.JPG
t1munl4ut by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card