cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a WLC 5760 v 03.06.08E and an virtual MSE version 8.0.150. the MSE is registered in Prime with no issues but the NMSP status is Inactive on both WLCs. I've tried syncing, removing, checked NTP, nothing works.  The logs on the MSE are:July 1...

chisss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   Regarding the WLAN-Poller script that's recommended to be run prior to an AireOS upgrade:   I have around 2500 APs and I have run the Poller twice as recommenced. Pass #1 and Pass #2 were run with mode   ap_fs_check: True ap_fs_recover: False...

third.PNG

Hi, I'm trying to find out a definitive answer on whether or not the Cisco AP3702 will be compatible with Cisco ICE and DNA Center. We are considering upgrading to these platforms and have several hundred 3702's. We are currently at 8.5.151.0 on our ...

hi i have a probleme i see my ap join my controller but disapear after 10 sec mabye AP6c41.6ab1.f28f#*Jul 13 20:42:03.239: %CAPWAP-5-SENDJOIN: sending Join Request to 192.168.0.222*Jul 13 20:42:03.239: %DTLS-5-ALERT: Received WARNING : Close notify a...

Hello Experts, Do we have the means to determine the radio slot the AP uses to send the deauth frames while containing the rogue APs / rogue clients?Since for containment, the AP will be using the spoofed mac address of the attacker, the wireless PCA...

containment.png

Hi,We have a few AP on our network which work fine.But, those which are behind our fw don't work.LAN WI-FI with WLC  <>--------Lan Routed---with Ap (Ok) ------------------                                 <> -------FW <> Vlan behind Fw and APs not wor...

a.auvinet by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a device N9K-c93180YC-EX and a PI 3.4I add the to N9K-c93180YC-EX to PI 3.4,  and the prime said that device unsopported. I check the differents version 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 3.8But in no version is it compatible.I it is rare that N9K-c93180YC-E...

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do we have a flow of how an Anchor WLC will be marking the client for deletion once the client is de-authenticated/ disassociated from the Foreign WLC?Under ideal scenario it is assumed that the foreign WLC will be ‘Sending Handoff Close’ for the mac...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card