Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Community, I have a 2504 controller version 8.5.103 with AP1832i in local mode.I find many problem with this kind of devices with Androis 7.1.2.They disconnect frequently when they have to make roaming.In the same environment all other devices w...

Planning mode is used to make predictive design and this function is available in Cisco Prime Infrastructure, but i am not seeing it in DNA center. I am not sure whether I am missing something. does anyone knows about it ? does cisco have plan to add...

I am having trouble receiving multicast packets on my WGB (working in autonomous mode).I am using a WLC 5520 series with multicast enable and AP1572 acting as Root AP's.I can see the WGB as a client on the WLC.the WGB has the config  :workgroup-bridg...

Hello everyone! I'm a 4th year student at ITMO University, Saint-Petersburg. My major is Information Security and my bachelor thesis is about security system deployment in Sapsan Train (St.Petersburg-Moscou). It would be a pleasure for me if you help...

Anton_Y by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm hoping you could clarify/confirm the following:Unchecking the "802.11b/g/n Network Status" on my 3504 WLC changes the Operational Status of the radio to 'Down', but the 'Admin Status' stays as 'Enabled'As I understand it, doing this disabl...

Hello. I need some help, please Are you able to help me with my AIR-SAP2602I-E-K9?? When I enabled the 5Ghz network it can only reach speed 54Mb/s. Can this be increased? I can't see any higher speed. Many thanks for your support. My current config i...

kaliusuk1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you send logs to multiple syslog servers? I have two syslog servers configured, Cisco Prime and a Splunk server.  I can view syslog from the prime server but not in Splunk.  I'm concerned because when you configure syslog from the cli you get a ...

I purchased a WLC 2106 for private use.The running software is 7.0.98.0I know a newer version exists (I guess 7.0.250.0) but software for the 2106 isn't longer available on Cisco download section.Where do I get the latest version for the device?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card