cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm testing out Cisco's Mobility Express on a 3802i and am running into "gotcha" moments that I wasn't expecting. I'm hoping some of you more experienced people on here can help guide me through and find solutions if they exist.Goal: I'm considering ...

I have several 3802 WAPs getting stuck spamming "waiting for uplink IP address and reachable default gateway" over console. LED is flashing red, green, pause. I am trying to install these 3802s in an existing wireless environment. We use DHCP option ...

Hello everyone,,So I am relatively new to professional IT. I have been given control of a ton of things with the company I am with. One of those is our Wireless Network. We are not a huge company. About 200 in office workers total. We have 4 main bui...

Challa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. I have 1832i ap. How do I know which image is path1 or path2Is Backup image always path2?# sh verAP Running Image     : 8.3.143.0Primary Boot Image   : 8.3.143.0Backup Boot Image    : 8.5.161.0 2. this command shown the ap is in capwap modecould I...

nawir by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of 5508-HA-SSO, when I need to restart both simultaneously (Active and Standby), the Access Points end up associating in other Wireless Controllers that we have on the network with other software versions. There are Mobility Groups conf...

danibqb01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where can I get the latest version of the Firmware for AIR-AP1231G-A-K9.  I need the version that has the option for using the AP as a bridge with root and non-root. Thanks for any help  

pruter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having a bit of a curious problem with a Chromecast where the device shows up on the WLAN (VLAN 3) to the mobile device, but not to browsers in the LAN (VLAN 30). I am following the setup for the "scenario 2" where the SSID multicast interfac...

Hello,  I have an AP Aironet 1832i with Mobility Express 8.8 installed, and I can't seem to find the following:- Session Timeout (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/8-8/config-guide/b_cg88/wlan_timeouts.html). It mentions I nee...

Untitled.png
cam0001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card