cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco 1562E - 9120 and i want to extend an antenna about 45ft out to another location.  can this WAP support this.  Is the documentations the support this theory? or test confirmation possibly?  also would I need a specific Coax cable to ent...

Hi,I am deploying a new Wireless Network with AIR-CT3504-K9 and 15 x AIR-AP1832I-C-K9. APs are reaching WLC and visible under "AP Join" summary, but NOT joining the controller. The error is "radius authorization of the ap has failed". for all APs. Th...

Hello, we're running more or less 700 AP (2702 and 2802) on a WLC 5520 ver 8.5In some site we broadcast a Guest SSID and a Corp SSID, let's say than an employee get usually connected on the Corp SSID, but one day he connects to the Guest SSID checkin...

Got a 1572 AP plugged in getting ready to finish configuring it. It discovered the WLC fine and I changed the AP mode from Bridge to Local so it rebooted. That's where it has gotten stuck. I get as far as the below output and it hasn't changed for ov...

A_Marquez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i,Wondering if anyone has any experience configuring wired guest access as per this link:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/9800/17-1/config-guide/b_wl_17_11_cg/wired-guest.htmlThere are a few restrictions, notably:Every guest ...

Flambo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC User report

Hi All, Is there a way on the WLC's to know the date and time that a client was connected , with the MAC address and the IP ?For example, let's say I want to get a list of clients who connected to my SSID 3 days ago, is it possible only with the WLC ...

i There,Just in the process of following this guide:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/9800/17-1/config-guide/b_wl_17_11_cg/wired-guest.htmlI've got to this section:Step 6 Choose Configuration > Wireless > Guest LAN > Guest LA...

WLC08.png
Flambo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have access point installed a solar panel  and is next to the GSM cellular network antenna   Telecom SO   i have two problem !! 1)  i want to know if  solar panel  and GSM cellular network antenna are  two reasons for low throughput !!! ?? pr...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card