cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I need some help in understanding where the ACL is being applied on a flexconnect access point in local switching mode.I am assuming that the ingress ACL is being applied between the wireless client and the access point over the air on the traffic th...

Español PortuguêsFrançaisРусский 简体中文 This topic is a great opportunity to learn more about the network connectivity solutions that Cisco offers during this unprecedented COVID-19 situation in order to enable network connectivity to remote workers. T...

KarlaC.png Rafa.jpg jhosbell.png

Hi,I was noticing in our WLC 2504 logs that we have a bunch of errors from some 3602i AP's that, while don't seem to be a problem, are very noisy in nature, and was hoping that maybe someone has an idea:%RRM-3-RRM_LOGMSG: rrmLrad.c:5700 RRM LOG: Fail...

Hi All, We are using Cisco WLC2504 with AIR -AP 18521-E-K9 10 of them,  through out the building with standard settings nothing out of the blue. Everything was working fine till one of the client in adjacent room bought their own MR 18 for their offi...

C K by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am beginner in the world wireless , and i need your help.In my account smart licensing i have 3 types of licensing : -WLC-AP-T-AIR-DNA-E-T-AIR-DNA-NWSTACK-E Each license have a 50 use , and me i have 2 controller 5520 with  only 50 AP 1-W...

akram.root by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have some issue with a Aironet 1850i connected to a RV345 router. The access point is powered-on by the external POE adapter. During the day, the Wifi disconnect randomly with no sense. The connection is still on, but with no internet access...

gino0o0o by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, My situation is that I need to deploy flexconnect groups to 160 vWLC's based on their device names, and then move all the WAP's on the vWLC to the newly created group. i.e For vWLC (XYZ), create flexconnect group (XYZ), and then move all WAP'...

Snakeyz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have a new wireless setup with cat 9800 wlc and cat 9117axi access points. The access points are powered up with Cisco 802.3at Power Injector AIR-PWRINJ6=.But I see in ap statistics that the power status is PoE/Low Power. I´ve disabled the USB...

Jan81 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card