cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I'm a complete newbie with Cisco Prime. One of the customers I work with has it and I'm trying to help implement some wireless changes. I have imported two maps and placed the AP's on the maps at Main Menu > Maps > Site Maps (New!) > Buildi...

stelker77 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently installed a single 1815i access point with Mobility Express for home use and plan to add a couple more APs later. Tried to update to latest software via GUI and discovered a SmartNet agreement is required. Fair enough - SmartNet duly purch...

mcreilly by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

at one site,there is L2 LAN core and that core is connected to WAN router so we want to create DHCP server with option 43 for IP assignment to AP so Can we create DHCP pool on L2 core?if not,why?ip dhcp pool AP_Addrnetwork ip dhcp pool AP_Addrnetwork...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Is there a simple way to identify APs which have been added to a map, but have not been positioned yet? Only way I found is to check every single map if there is the blue flag symbol, which indicates unpositioned APs for the map (in case there ...

joachim68 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At my company we are currently using a Cisco WLC 5508 to manage our wireless network across 2 dozen+ office locations across the US and Canada.We're starting to run up against the license limit of WAP's on the current controller. We're in the process...

Hi, We have installed two WLC's in SSO type 5520.The customer says that he sees an SSID and an SSID with the same name and between brackets standby. So like i.e. SSID : Data and second SSID : Data(standby) and this on the same band 5GHz From where co...

pbogaerts by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone from Cisco Community, I have some queries on Welch Allyn troubleshooting. The device connected to network via Cisco AP using 802.11a and it shows "Communication error with host. 1a0000"  As I am a newbie in Wireless & Mobility, was wonder...

Hi allI have 2x newly installed AIR-AP1562I-E-K9 that won't join a 5508 controllerI have added AP MACs to the "AP Policy" section of the web interface (never had to do that before for other APs) "debug capwap errors enable" gives the following (not v...

mhmservice by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently my Wi-Fi router is configured as attached.Which mode it will operate ?11a or 11n or 11 ac ?How it works ?

RS19 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card