Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

vWLC DHCP problem

I have a problem my Wireless clients are getting put on the same IP range as the AP so I can't separate the guest network from the corp network Has anyone had this issue who could shine some light on would be very great full

Remove SSID fixes the problem

Folks,              We have company laptops that are using Peap to connect to the corporate Wireless network. Recently we are getting a lot of tickets where he users are complaining that they can not connect to the wireless network. When I tell them ...

tpahuja by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Prime NCS

Hi All   I am new Cisco Prime NCS   Here is my requirement 1.How I can mesure the signal strenth of my wireless infrastructure(dont't have any floor map) 2.How I can mesure the user performance of my wireless infrastructure Can any one help  Thanks D...

Resolved! AP AIR-CAP702W can't join cisco WLC 2504

Hello everyone,My 3 air-ap1815w-E can join the wlc 2504 controller without problem, but not my air-CAP702W.the log from the CAP702W:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Translating "CIS...

Solanin19 by Beginner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Client cannot associate to 5G SSID !!!

Hi wireless expert:These days,i have a problem that is all clients cannot associate to 5G wifi,only 2.4G OK.There are wlc and AP module as below:WLC: 2504   ; software version:8.2.121.5AP: AP1852 i have run "debug client xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx" command to...

Rps-Cheers by Collaborator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 1142 AP fails to join WLC on 3650 switch

Hello all, I'm having a terribly difficult time trying to get my 1142 LAP to associate with my 3650 switch.  When I enable capwap debugging on the 3650 I see no events at all.  The AP is on the same VLAN as Wireless Mgmt interface and receives an IP ...

Garfaldo by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AP won't join ( LAP1142N and WLC 5520)

Hi I have a problem, our LAP 1142N won't join our WLC 5520. WLC Modell: 5520WLC Software Version: 8.5.135.0 AP Modell: AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9AP Software Version: C1140 Software (C1140-K9W8-M), Version 15.3(3)JD13, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Boot Loghttps://pas...

Cookie by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers