cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco 3502I Access Point not accepting clients

I have a Cisco 3502I Access Point that shows as registered in Prime Infrastructure but it is not accepting clients.  I have already deleted it,   added it back,  and it has been rediscovered by the WLC but it still does not accept clients.....  Can s...

Tree1964 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC License issue After Upgrade

Hey all,   After upgrading my WLC 2504 to 8.4.100 i no longer had the 25 licenses that the device shipped with from the factory..   Any idea what happened or what i can do to get them back.  Been running on the temp licenses for a few months until i ...

jkemper01 by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Prime Wireless alerts relate with Rogue AP

Hi,I m new to wireless technology and currently we have 2 Critical and 2887 Minor alarms are showing in Cisco Prime.Most of these alarms are relate with the Rogues configuration under Cisco Wireless Controller.Because unclassified 2586 Rogue Aps and ...

image.png
alvinaung by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco AP 1832I - hardware or software failure

Hi guy’s,I have a problem with one of my access points (AIR-AP1832I-E-K9C).When the access points is booting, the access point going in error.On the console view get I a message from L2 error detection.Means this that there is a problem with de NIC o...

bwm218 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP1131 can't connect to vWLAN Controller

Hello experts,  I am setting up a new vWLAN Controller version 8.0.152.0  with AP1131AG access points.The controller address is 172.16.10.5  the 2811 router is configured asip dhcp pool APnetwork 172.16.10.0 255.255.255.0default-gateway 172.16.10.1op...

5520 v8.5 wireless client to wired network broadcast - GE patient monitoring not connecting over wifi

Hi , any pointers appreciated.   GE patient monitors (Carescape B450)           -  use broadcast/unicasr from Monitor to Host and back   (GE monitor has static IP and has server IP defined) (units do not support multi c)   GE monitor – network attach...

client wirless get 172.20.128.0/24

Problem   i have network managmnet 10.1.1.0 for acces point and network 17.20.128.0 /24 for client wirless Problem client wirless and accces point get the same network !!   So how i can allow client wirless get 172.20.128.0/24 and not 10.1.1.0/24  in...

Mounting an AP off an I-Beam.

I have a few questions to see if anyone has suggestions or more info. I've always been told to not mount an AP to an I-Beam as it messes with the signal. Now, we have a new warehouse being built and the entire ceiling structure is I-Beams.    So, How...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers