cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi ,  i have this flexconnect ap swinging from wlc1 to wlc2 scenario.apX is at wlc1 under flexgrp1 and apg1wlc1 and wlc2 are configured with the same flex connect and ap group names and settingsafter apX swung from wlc1 to wlc2, it went to the correc...

Hi Tech People I have 3x WLC 5500 controllers in HA mode. WLCs are connected to CORE Switch Pair . Access point are connected to distribution switches via L2 access switch in different buildings.I have Layer 3 in my CORE and all SVIs are defined in D...

I have a cisco aironet 1832i preloaded with Mobility Express Software version 8.5.140.This access point was previously working as the primary controller up until recently when the users complained of no internet connection. Upon checking the boot pro...

Hi, I have a Aironet AP1262N's that I am trying to see if it can support 802.11u.  Specifically I want to find out if they can be  configured with a hotspot profile with its access network type set to "chargeable-public-network".  There are supposed ...

mahlenius by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone explain the difference between the software versions for C9800-CL WLC's & what is required for integration with DNAC?We have one with version 8.5.151.0, but i see versions called Gibraltar 16 & Amsterdam 17, are these for different operat...

c.walsh by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All We need to change the default managment vlan on a deployment of 1832i and 1852i For now i only have a 1852 connected and all vlans are configured Van 1 mgmt Vlan 402 clients I have the switch ports configured as trunk and native is the mgmt vl...

beconnect by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm studying for my CCNP so I bought this WLC 2504 but it seems not to have Service interface configuration only the management interface.  My understanding the management interface is used for the capwap.   What type of interface should I configure ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card